Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Program Help Please!!!

I want to have programs at my wedding however I am not quite sure what all you put into them. I will be making them myself so does anyone have any cute ideas they did for their progams? If so can I see? And what all should I put in the programs? Need your help ladies please!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Program Help Please!!!

• Options
    Our programs include:

Name of officiant
    Names of parents and grandparents
    Names of bridal party
    Name of reader

It then lists the order of the ceremony with the prayers and readings typed our for guests to follow along.  I basically took our officiants "script" (for lack of a better description) and cut and pasted the applicable parts into a new Word program, then formatted it to make it all look pretty.    I'm just going to take them to Kinkos to be printed off.
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    I used these two as inspiration if it helps :) 

• Options
    Thanks ladies! I really enjoy the pictures. I like the idea of the flipping pages. Makes it so it can be one page but still all the infrmation you want. I much like it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I made ours, but we had a pretty casual wedding in Mexico, so this might not be what you're looking for, but at least it's another style to see. : )  Good luck!

• Options
    I have a few templates (try google). I plan to make fan programs. I want to put our names, date, and ceremomy info. Also names of the bridal party, readers, etc.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards