Texas-Houston

Grey suits for rent?

Hey ladies,

Just wondering if anyone here rented grey suits (not tuxes) from anywhere in houston?  From what I hear, they can be kind of hard to find.

FI really wants to wear a grey suit for the wedding, and he plans on buying one, so he's covered.  But his GMs need to rent suits.  I don't think they could afford to buy.  I'm not even sure they'll be able to rent... so we might be the ones paying.  Either way, anyone seen grey suits for rent?

Thank you!

SaveSave

Re: Grey suits for rent?

• we are going that route for our wedding, as well.

I haven't actually dragged my fiance out to try things on, but we were planning on going the Men's Wearhouse route. They have some slim fitting gray tuxes that, when styled with a regular tie and just the jacket and pants, look perfectly casual (the look we want vs tuxes). might be worth a look on their website
  • Yeah, we haven't started looking yet, I just wasn't sure whether Al's or Men's warehouse would have them.  We'll check though.

We might have to end up buying, but hopefully we can avoid that.

SaveSave
  • Im going with grey suits too and I think we are going to go with Als Formal wear as well! They look pretty casual
  • I'm not sure how much it is to rent a suit, but if you are willing to shop around, buying them may not be so bad. I bought Kenneth Cole suits for the groomsmen for $100 each at Macy's using their coupon. I had them wear their own white dress shirt and black shoes. I bought them bow ties and pocket squares from solidcolorneckties.com for about $12 each. I've seen really good prices at Jos A Bank during their sales as well. The Banana Republic and Perry Ellis outlets are good too, and often have coupons.

We got married 11/3/12!!

• lealfrantzlealfrantz member
    First Comment
    edited November 2012
    I want to say Men's Warehouse had them last year, but if you shop around you may be able to buy them pretty cheap. I know Target (of all places) had some really nice cheap ones.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards