August 2012 Weddings
Options

Groom & Groomsmen Suits

My FI keeps finding reasons to not pick out a suit for him and his GM.    We were supposed to go this weekend but now he has decided that he is too stressed with house stuff, work stuff, etc and he wants a weekend with no to-dos.   If we don't do it this weekend then the next weekend we can go is in mid-April.  I am trying not to nag about this but I really want to get this taken care of, it is one of the last big things remaining to do.  

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Groom & Groomsmen Suits

• Options

I think you still have plenty of time. My friend got married this month, and I know her husband didn't go for his tux until a month before, and it worked out perfectly fine.

• Options
    I agree.  I understand how you feel, but if you want, call the rental place and see what the lead time is.  If he's buying, it's only a week or two with alterations, probably.
  • Options
    That is still plenty of time!  We picked out the tuxes in February, but we aren't even ordering them until July probably!  I kept bugging my FI and finally just said "ok, I made an appointment we are going", but we had to get our order "registered" with her by March to get 15% off the tuxes!! 

You have time, so don't worry too much!!  My FI is in a wedding in May, and they have his measurements but he has had NO communication about the tuxes (I gave them the measurements), if it wasn't for me contacting the groom my FI wouldn't even know about the tuxes! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards