Canada-Alberta

New years Eve Wedding (color combos)

Hello all!! I just got enagaged last weekend and I am in full swing of starting to plan my New years Eve wedding! My Fiance and I are not doing anything traditional and we really want to have a party atmosphere.

I am so overwhelemed by color choices and I can't seem to narrow down any ideas. The issue is that I like a lot of different combos and I want something funky, fun and fresh but also classy and elegant...

Any ideas??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New years Eve Wedding (color combos)

• edited December 2011
    A good new years eve wedding always has silver in it, in my opinion.

Try a splash of your favorite color with it!

Silver & hot pink

Silver & purple

Silver & Aqua
  • reilsreils member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would do black, silver and yellow. I wouldn't use a lot of yellow just little bits here and there so that the yellow really pops. 
  • cjkostiukcjkostiuk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would do black and white. Then add something bright, Pick your favourite colour. We are doing Hot Pink and Grey! 
  • LadybuglyyneLadybuglyyne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing Gold,  with  a little bit of black and  crimson accents.  My gown is a light golden champagne color.  Do you think if I thrown in a bit of silver it will be too much?  Thanks.
  • OK, I could really use some help. Im actually getting married the day before 12.30.12 Sunday night. candlelit ceremony. and here are my color problems:

Peacock theme? purple, teal, green ish? a few peacock feathers in bouquet, on table numbers or
    midnight blue and silver 
    or eggplant purple and silver w/ lavendars?

any suggestions im totally stuck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards