Getting in Shape

Work Out DVD?

Looking for a good work-out DVD that has a quick routine. I did the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels and I am now looking for something else to do. I focused a lot on cardio last year and now I need to start toning so anything with toning exercises would be great! Thanks!!

Re: Work Out DVD?

• P90x is great, but they are more like an hour.
  • Brazil butt lift, you feel goofy but if you follow the workouts it's great!
  • I just started Tapout and am loving it! P90X and Chalene Extreme are good choices as well.
    Anniversary Vacation Vacation
  • I've ordered the Jillian Michaels 6 Week Six Pack DVD. Haven't received it yet, but excited to try it!
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• Do you have a gaming console? I really enjoy the dance games on the Xbox with Kinect, especially Zumba! On the Wii I enjoy Wii Fit and that EA Sports one. Otherwise the only DVD I really use is 30 Day Shred.. I also have yoga and pilates DVDs but I haven't used those in a while.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Insanity is a pretty good cardio workout and they tend to be closer to 45 min than the 60-90 p90x requires.  I think Jillian has a few new sets out since 30 Day Shred you may want to try out, too.
  • BBL was awesome, and a lot of fun! Leandro is hilarious! Hip Hop Abs was great also, and Shaun T will make you feel good :)
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • The Biggest Loser Bootcamp is all cardio and you seriously don't stop moving for the time you're dong it. Definitely a good video
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards