Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Catholic Churchs with AC

I am looking to plan my ceremony in a Catholic Church- but since it will be in late summer (2013) I want to make sure and find one that has AC.  I know Assumption in St. Paul does, but I am wondering if anyone knows about some others?  Do you Basillica and the Cathedral?  How about St Thomas Chapel (St. Paul)?

Thanks!

Re: Catholic Churchs with AC

• Options
    Assumption! I am getting married there in like 3 weeks! It is big and beautiful! It is downtown
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The Cathedral does not have A/C... so it can get kinda toasty in there during summer months if it is warm outside for an extended period of time!  I'd usually go to my parents' church instead for Mass if that was the case.  We had our wedding there late May last year and it was 75 outside and perfectly fine inside.  I have a hunch that the Basilica in Minneapolis is air conditioned.

St. Thomas Aquinas chapel at UST does A/C, but I think it tends to have a pretty long waiting list and is restricted to students/alumni/members.  
  • Options
    We are getting married at St. Albert the Great in South Mpls & they DO have AC!!!
  • Options
    I know that St. Thomas Aquinas Chapel in St. Paul (the one on St. Thomas' campus) does NOT have AC. We got married there in January, so it wasn't much of a problem for us though :) I also know that Nazareth Chapel in Roseville doesn't have AC, but I believe the Cathedral as well as several others (St. Rose in Roseville, St. John's in Little Canada, St. John's in New Brighton) do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards