Hawaii
Options

Poll: Which purse do you like best?

I'm trying to decide between these two purses.  I love them both, but only need one.  Our colors are tropical red and aquamarine.  I am putting both colors into my outfit. I think I would use the flower one more after the wedding and it goes with my necklace better.  But, I love seahorses and that purse adds a nice touch.  Oh, it's so hard to pick which one. I'd love to see what you ladies think.

Re: Poll: Which purse do you like best?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I voted flower - the higher likelihood of reuse is huge to me.  Plus, I just like the shape & style better.  The seahorse looks less polished imho.
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm usually a big fan of anything ocean theme, but I agree that the flower will have better use after your wedding and the pop of red is very eye catching.
  • Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the flower!!  The seahorse is really cute too, but the red against the turquoise is really great!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    fabutanfabutan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SUCH a tough choice, it's not even funny!!  I love both to tell the truth.  I actually would like to see what the seahorse clutch looks like as a whole, because the photo was taken at an angle and cut off...  I'm thinking the seahorse clutch looks very unique (haven't seen one like that before!)...it looks more elegant?  

The flower clutch might fit your theme, style, and colors better though.  The flower clutch looks like it has a soft cover, whereas seaforse has hard cover (??)... I tend to like hard covers, because they tend to retain their shape better and not "flop around"...just something to consider?  You can't go wrong either way!!  :)

• Options
    kimmykupcakeskimmykupcakes member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love them both, too.  I think I'm going to order both, too! Use the flower one for the wedding and the seahorse one for something else.  Or give the seahorse one to my daughter and borrow it from her. ;) 
  • Options
    sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_poll-purse-like?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:20091494-2358-41f9-a3f0-8c8bf12ee839Post:f7408bf7-64c6-4549-9011-986dd997b01e">Re: Poll: Which purse do you like best?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love them both, too.  I think I'm going to order both, too! Use the flower one for the wedding and the seahorse one for something else.  Or give the seahorse one to my daughter and borrow it from her. ;) 
    Posted by kimmykupcakes[/QUOTE]

Haha, loveeee ittttt.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards