Georgia-Atlanta

Le Dress Boutique in Atlanta

Hello ladies! I was wondering if anyone has gone dress shopping and/or purchased a dress from Le Dress Boutique in Buckhead. (Le Dress is a luxury consignment wedding dress boutique that boasts that 95% of their dresses are actually new with tags and never worn). Can anyone confirm this? It almost seems too good to be true, considering how many high end dresses they have at such wonderful prices! If you have been there, how was your experience? Thanks in advance girls!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Le Dress Boutique in Atlanta

• dmoroziczdmorozicz member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I did not buy a dress there, but I did go there to sell an a dress after falling in love with a dfferent gown.  The owner was very sweet and there was a great selection! It's definitely worth a shot IMO.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome, thanks so much!
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had never even heard of this place. This is good to know!
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • rostovar3rostovar3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah thank you so much for the suggestion-this looks great! However, after browsing their website, I noticed that a number of their collections had previously been altered. However, other dresses are stated to be brand new. I think it just varies between the dresses...anyway thanks for the suggestion again! I also checked out the Jim Hjelm website and viewed their newest collection; they are absolutely beautiful if you are interested! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Oh I love Jim Hjelm! He is my absolute favorite designer...my dream dress is 8904. Too bad it's way too much! lol
  • flyingpigs101flyingpigs101 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought  my dress here.  Linda was awesome.  She helped me out a lot.  She actually picked out my dress, and I didn't like it on the hanger but once I put it on I loved it.  My dress was new never worn.  I am very short so I got my dress for a great price as it was on clearance.  I would recommend trying it out.  
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! I'm glad to hear good things about them, I'm exited to make an appointment soon!
  • edited December 2011
    My bridal salon is having a HUGE SALE !! ~ 20% OFF ALL WEDDING GOWNS JULY 4TH WEEKEND ONLY !!

Atlanta Bride Couture
    20 Milton Avenue
    Alpharetta, GA 3009
    404-229-8690

Saturday 10am - 6pm
    Sunday 10am - 6pm
  • dmf 1312dmf 1312 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had sold a dress here before with no trouble so I took in 2 more pieces the next season & frankly forgot all about them. I live an hour away so I don't go past the store & never think of the place. Well, the holiday season ended and 6 months later I remembered that I never received a check or an email notification or call to pick up the dress & wrap so I sent an email to the owner inquiring if they had sold or if she was holding them until the season came around again. She informed me that she donated them to a charity account 7 days after the expiration on my receipt. I was shocked! I wanted them back if they didn't sell and in this day of computers, a simple email notification would have let me know. They have a website, it's a simple program. Bad way to do business.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards