Michigan-Lansing
Options

St. John's East Lansing Brides - Lil help?

I'm starting to work on our invitation wording, and was wondering how other people wrote St. John's Catholic Student Center on their invitation?

I've seen it as St. John Student Parish, St. John Church & Student Center and a few other variations. Any help would be appreciated!

Re: St. John's East Lansing Brides - Lil help?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am putting St. John Church and Student Center.  That's how they refer to it on their marriage preparation information online.

When are you getting married there?
  • Options
    michgreenemichgreene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks for the input! Our date is October 8, what about you?

• Options
    edited December 2011

April 14, 2012. 

Good luck with everything!

• Options
    atopalian22atopalian22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there,
    I am trying to plan my wedding in East Lansing. I noticed that the latest wedding time at St. John's  on a Saturday is 2:00. Do you know if there is any way they can do a later wedding ceremony than that?
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-lansing_st-johns-east-lansing-brides-lil?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:96Discussion:d94c544f-b065-435f-976f-fd4c1da7c361Post:46c6fdc4-cb52-413f-9511-7e96c1e69fd5">Re: St. John's East Lansing Brides - Lil help?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi there, I am trying to plan my wedding in East Lansing. I noticed that the latest wedding time at St. John's  on a Saturday is 2:00. Do you know if there is any way they can do a later wedding ceremony than that?
    Posted by atopalian22[/QUOTE]
    Because they have Saturday night mass that they need to prepare for.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards