Plus-Sized
Options

what are you guys doing

what are you doing for Valentines day?

Re: what are you guys doing

• Options
    I bought FI a little plushie Vader with chocolate hearts, a $5 dvd that he asked for, and a part to his xbox. We're not doing much in terms of activities, but we might go out to dinner or order in something and maybe watch a movie. Tomorrow is a long day for both of us, so we just want to relax together. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FI gave me my present on Sunday (the 12th is meaningful)  and I LOVE it.  I jokingly say "do it or I'll cut you" when asking FI to do simple things like refilling water glasses, putting something I like on TV, or any number of other stupid requests.  He found and bought me a pajama T-shirt that says "Give my Liberty, or I will Cut you". 

I'm going to make him a nice dinner on Friday.  That's about it though, we both have long days on actual v-day. 
  • Options
    FI is out of town on a business trip. Boo.  I got him a DVD he wanted and I think I'm getting flowers today.  We tried gong out to dinner last weekend but he had a flat tire.  Maybe this weekend we will go out.

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We are staying in and just relaxing. We went out Satuday and had dinner, and we bought presents las month. We each bought an excursion for our HM cruise. He left me a card this morning that was so sweet though.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    We're going to attempt to go out for dinner tonight and brave the crowds! (Wish me luck LOL) If it's crazy, I think we'll just wait for the weekend.

FI asked me if we're doing gifts this year (I'm in super save mode) and I said a $10 limit and he said ok (This is huge for me as I normally spend $100+) I ended up buying him V-Day boxers and a twix bar :) (I spent $11 heehee)

He's already had flowers delivered to my work so I know he has gone over (He isn't the one who needs the budget like I do since he NEVER spends money. Im the spender and he is the saver so I've been actively trying to save)

I must say, it's a welcome treat though as the 8+ years we've been together I have only received flowers once or twice prior!

Hope you guys have a great day (whenever you decide to celebrate)
    June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • Options
    Nothing special, I work all day and then FI has class till 10pm. We had gone out on a double date with some friends this past weekend, so that'll have to do!

(I don't really like to celebrate hallmark holidays to begin with, so I really could care less)
  • Options
    We are waiting til friday to do gifts, because I am working until 11 tonight. We went to breakfast at IHOP with my best friend and her fiance though, and that was fun! I also made him dance with me to "don't go breaking my heart" when it came on the radio. :) I was really sick last year, so this is a pleasant change!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Absolutely nothing and I'm thrilled- we never celebrate V-day besides me getting him a card so today I got home and we had leftover vegetable ratatouille with rice and roasted asparagus and cauliflower. Now we're sitting on the couch watching Netflix, to be followed with some Wii Fit exercising Smile
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Had the best Vday ever... FI picked me up from work and we went to the grocery store. I bought good steaks, some fresh asparagus and an apple pie and ice cream. Came home made dinner we had dinner, then spent the night on the couch cuddling and talking and eating pie and ice cream while we watched the Biggest Loser :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards