New Jersey - South

After Ceremony Picture Locations -- around Cinnaminson/Moorsetown/Delran/Cherry Hill

I am looking for a location to take our after ceremony pictures.  We don't mind a 15 min drive. 20min if its really nice!  Does anyone have suggestions we could check out?  I am at a loss!

Re: After Ceremony Picture Locations -- around Cinnaminson/Moorsetown/Delran/Cherry Hill

• It depends on what look you are going for. If it's a more rustic wedding, Barclay Farmstead in Cherry HIll might be nice. There's also Strawbridge Lake in Moorestown, Mainstreet in Haddonfield or Collingswood. If you guys are highschool sweethearts, it might be cute to go to your highschool, or whereever else you met.
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • One of my best friend's did her after-ceremony shots at Strawbridge Lake.  They came out great (in my opinion) and I know that she was very happy, as well.

As an aside - if your wedding is scheduled on a Friday, I would suggest keeping in mind the potential rush hour traffic.  We were stuck in the trolley on Rt. 38 for quite a while trying to get to the lake.  Just a thought.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards