New Mexico
Options

Wedding Planner

Hi Ladies!!
My mom and I just opened our own wedding planning business are looking for brides who want a good deal on their wedding planning or day of coordination in exchange for reviews to be put on our website :) I am usually on here looking for ideas for my own wedding (which is in March!) and didn't even think of putting up a message board until I was browsing and I saw that most brides wanted an affordable wedding planner. Right now, it's $250 for day of coordination.
If you're interested our website is www.yourdreamweddingnm.com.

Thank you all and happy planning!

Re: Wedding Planner

• Options
    edited December 2011
    if i could squeeze you in budget i so would but im as my wedding is in june but that is such a great service!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    well just let me know :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sweet! I'm going to add you to my list.  I'll send you an email to set up a mtg soon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Is that offer still open? I'm planning a 9-10-11 wedding.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes that offer is still open, you can email us if you would like to set up a consult :)
    yourdreamweddingnm@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello!  We are getting married in Santa Fe next Sept. and I will definitely need a planner since we live out of town.  I am also looking for a planner who can make some suggestions for us.  Are you connected to wedding vendors in town?  We are also looking for a large private home for the wedding to take place.  Any suggestions?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello and congratulations!

You should contact ART & SOUL Weddings and Events.  We have the most comprehensive resources for sites and vendors that we work with in Santa Fe.  It would be my pleasure to speak with you and let you know how ART & SOUL can make your day as stress free and memorable as possible.
    Please feel free to email me at Helen.Davidson@artandsoulevents.com so we can
    have a chat.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards