New York-Upstate

Searching for Ceremony Location Syracuse, NY

Wedding will be February 2014, so location must be indoor and heated.... We are looking for a Chapel, Room, or a Church that will allow us to bring our own Reverend. The problem is, this Reverend is a childhood friend, and wants to Marry us, but I really do not like his church. I'm hoping to find a place that is rustic, romantic, and different. Does anyone have any ideas? I feel like I have searched almost everywhere. I am willing to travel an hour or so from Syracuse, NY for the perfect place. Thanks!!!Smile

Re: Searching for Ceremony Location Syracuse, NY

• Garrett chapel in Penn Yan, NY. It's a beautiful and historic chapel on one of the beautiful rolling hills over looking Keuka Lake. Or Norton Chapel at Keuka College. It is also beautiful. I believe there is also a chapel on Hobart/ William smith college in Geneva but I don't know much about it.
    "Love is friendships set to music"
  • Have you looked in the finger lakes at all? I know it's more like 1:25 instead an hour, but I'm getting married on Seneca Lake (Wagner's), and Wagners, Glenora, and Castle Griche all have some GORGEOUS views.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker I feel like I'm counting down the minutes until I marry my best friend
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards