Washington

Rehearsal Dinner - Red Robin?

So I've been looking around at possible rehearsal dinner sites out on the peninsula - our wedding is in Poulsbo and our guests will be staying in that area.

I had a nice Italian restaurant in mind, but then it hit me - Red Robin! There's one in Silverdale, which isn't too far for our guests that will be attending. It fits our down-to-earth, burgers and fries kind of mentality, and is one of our favorite eat-out spots. But is it "wedding" enough?

Anyone else have experience with a rehearsal dinner at Red Robin?

~Emily

Re: Rehearsal Dinner - Red Robin?

• abklein2012abklein2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd check it out first.  I won't go to Red Robin anymore as it's too busy and too much noise.  But if you like loud, screaming children, and a rushed feeling, then Red Robin will work.  But, don't take my word.  Visit on the same day you'd do your dinner, same time.  THEN see if that's where you want to go.
    Best of Luck!
  • enmouldenmould member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is a good idea - check out what the normal crowd would be like on day/time. Since our wedding is on a Sunday, our dinner will be Fri or Sat evening - busiest nights of the week I bet. :)

Thanks!

~Emily
  • edited December 2011
    Honestly, I would find a place that has a private room for you guys. It doesn't need to be 'wedding" at ALL, but you do want it to be quiet and personal enough so that you don't have to shout while toasting and thanking people.
  • enmouldenmould member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've decided on an Italian restaurant that has a private room that will fit our group nicely. At first I thought Red Robin would be fun, but comments here reminded me that it's fairly loud *all the time* AND they don't take reservations. Then I put a vote out to our invitees, and it landed heavily in favor of the Italian restaurant :) Solved!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards