**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: **HUMP!!**

• Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today is my last full day whoo hoo! I have a half day tomorrow for our work Christmas party tomorrow night, then our boss graciously gave us Friday off Laughing

Raves: DH is finally working again, and he got a great job that he wanted and they even offered him more pay then they orginally mentioned. We'll be home for Christmas in a week, and I just couldn't be happier to see our family and friends!

Rant: I had a setback yesterday. I was planning on finally beginning to work out again after work (after not working out for 7 weeks due to this horrid sickness) and then I felt crummy again yesterday afternoon. I've read that I'll have some setbacks and that I need to stay positive and focus on how much progress I have made already. Prayers and vibes are needed that I can just kick this thing for good and soon!
  • Options
    ajpufkyajpufky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yay for getting one day closer to Friday! Plus I fly back to Illinois on Saturday to spend Christmas with my family for the whole week!
    Raves: Family Christmas!! Yay can't wait to be home for a week to relax and not worry about work or anything!
    Rant: FI will not be coming home with me :( a whole week away from him, plus being Christmas makes me a little sad. Oh and it's freakin cold outside right now...I'm ready for summer already!
    Summerkutie-hope you feel much better today, sorry you have been sick for so long.

Anniversarymy read shelf:
    Amanda P's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    OMG this is the longest week EVER!!! I am so looking forward to time off!!!

WTF: VACATION....LET'S GO!!!

Rave: Ordered my Mom's Kindle that she wanted for Christmas! She is going to love it!

Rant: Who knew condo hunting could be such a PITA!!!! Ugggh
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    wrdgirlwrdgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF: I agree this felt like a very very long week...

Rant: Too cold!!!  Starting to freak out with the wedding planning lol  I'll be gone for most of Feb and it's not going to be good...

Rave: I am making my own veil and I am so excited it's starting to come around nicely...and also set up a time to meet with DJ this Sunday, hopefully can book him then...

• Options
    megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF?? This is the longest week.  I can't wait to give my presentation next week and be done with Open Enrollment and enjoy some time off!
    WTF?? I am having the hardest time Christmas shopping for people this year!  Usually I'm really good at it...but not this year!  I'm not done with one person and I have over 20 to buy for!!!

Rants/Raves?? I think I ranted enough in my WTF...
    RAVE...Christmas is almost here...which means time off and time spent with Family!

RAVE - scheduled my first dress fitting and hair/makeup trial!  Check and check!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards