Not Engaged Yet
Options

Saturday morning :)

I've got my coffee and the internet while the kids and Oscar blow up Zombies on the PS3...definitely a Saturday morning in my house!  We've got plans later today but for now I'm enjoying our "family" time.  How are you ladies today?  If you're bored, here are a few random questions you can answer. :)

If I was going to buy you a present for $10, what would be the greatest thing I could get you?

What was the last movie, tv show, or book to make you cry?

What past moment in your life would you most like to have a picture of?

Would you rather be a rock star or a superhero?

What would you do today if you were completely fearless?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Saturday morning :)

• Options

Morning...I'll play.  :)

If I was going to buy you a present for $10, what would be the greatest thing I could get you?

A bath bomb from Lush that smells like oranges.  I love Lush but hate carrying those little bags that scream "Lush" all over them...I know I'm a lush, no need to advertise it.

Just the advertisement for Life of Pi.  Don't want to give it away however for those who haven't read the book.

I had a great picture of my dad and I when I graduated college but now I can't find it...I wish I could as his expression was so proud.

Superhero...hands down.

Learn to drive.  I've lived in a big city for so long that I've never really had to drive and now I'm terrified I'm going to hit someone and hurt them if I try (I don't have great vision so that doesn't help).
  • Options
    Gift card to Dunkin Donuts!
    Probably Parenthood, the tv show.
    Interesting question! Hm... My sisters hanging out with me planning things for my mom's birthday.
    Superhero.
    Another interesting question... I would tell H I want a baby right now.

• Options
    A gift card to Starbucks would be much appreciated :)

Dr. Who

I'd really love to have a picture from the day BF and I first met.

Superhero for sure!

Ride in a hot air balloon. I'm terrified of heights but I'd really like to do that someday.

• Options
    I love Lush bath bombs too... that or the Bridesmaid's DVD.
    We watched 'Little Miss Sunshine' last week and I was laughing so hard I cried. I just love that little girls routine.
    Maybe pictures of me in Europe? I backpacked alone for a summer but I didn't take any pictures of myself.
    Superhero.. I like to be alone.
    Fearless with some extra money?
    Smile Go on a road trip... to anywhere. My cat died yesterday unexpectedly, so part of me would like the distraction but I also want to not be in public.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_saturday-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c0e6c401-1c47-4420-8ee6-f0479a2b5cbePost:019b2f7c-e1a2-4153-a3aa-b9cb816a17f9">Re: Saturday morning :)</a>:
    [QUOTE] If I was going to buy you a present for $10, what would be the greatest thing I could get you? Gift card to Dunkin Donuts!
    Posted by jenjenniferf[/QUOTE]

Oh man. Well now I want donuts. You can get a lot of them for $10 dollars.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_saturday-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c0e6c401-1c47-4420-8ee6-f0479a2b5cbePost:a03c4795-4c0f-4dcc-a6d7-c26e22d12adb">Re: Saturday morning :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]My cat died yesterday unexpectedly, so part of me would like the distraction but I also want to not be in public.
    Posted by nwwoodsybride[/QUOTE]

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat :( *hugs* Losing a pet is so hard.

• Options
    I'm with Beth and would want a gift certificate to Starbucks! I would love a coffee right now.

I cried during Life of Pi. It was such a good movie, and now I definitely want to read the book.

A picture of my Grandma from my graduation from high school. It was the last real memory I have of her before she got really sick.

A superhero!

Skydiving.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    amazon gift card so I could download a book for my kindle

I was watching the pricess bride last night

not sure

rock star it would fun to sing dance and tour around the world

scuba diving

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_saturday-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c0e6c401-1c47-4420-8ee6-f0479a2b5cbePost:2feb4a65-757e-49e7-8433-356c9d9c626c">Re: Saturday morning :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday morning :) : I'm so sorry to hear about your cat :( *hugs* Losing a pet is so hard.
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I've had many pets over the years but she was special to me.  She seemed fine in the morning and curled up to nap in the afternoon and died. She was 13 so I'm glad she lived a long life but I wasn't expecting it. She's been pretty active so I'm glad she didn't suffer. I can have peace about that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Books.  I have been reading like a crazy woman.  Last week I read 7 2-300 page books on top of all the reading I have for school.  I can’t do that again. 

Doctor Who!  Weeps.

Hmm.  I’d like more pictures of me riding horses.

Superhero.  But I would be a singing superhero

I would stop assuming everyone has the worst intentions, or isn’t to be trusted, or doesn’t care about my life. 

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Should answer my own poll ;)

If I was going to buy you a present for $10, what would be the greatest thing I could get you? A Barnes and Noble giftcard. I need new books like woah.

What was the last movie, tv show, or book to make you cry? Glee, the last episode of season 3. Ahhh.

What past moment in your life would you most like to have a picture of? August of 2005, the last time I saw my paternal grandmother.  I have a picture of us from 2003, but I wish I had one of the both of us before she had passed away.

Would you rather be a rock star or a superhero? Rock star...I'd be afraid people would expect me to save them and I'd have the worst superhero power ever, like growing my fingernails really long.

What would you do today if you were completely fearless? I'd tell my dad that I will always love him, but that I understand our relationship is highly toxic and I'd rather he was no longer a part of my life. :(
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_saturday-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c0e6c401-1c47-4420-8ee6-f0479a2b5cbePost:48ee2c05-81c0-44a9-a328-176592d7f1bd">Re: Saturday morning :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday morning :) : Thanks. I've had many pets over the years but she was special to me.  She seemed fine in the morning and curled up to nap in the afternoon and died. <strong>She was 13 so I'm glad she lived a long life</strong> but I wasn't expecting it. She's been pretty active so I'm glad she didn't suffer. I can have peace about that.
    Posted by nwwoodsybride[/QUOTE]

<div>My mom's cat just passed away a few weeks ago.  She was 20 and they had to put her down for kidney failure.  We still miss her :(  I am sure she knew you loved her a lot and she lived a wonderful life with you!</div>
  • Options
    Hmmm... I would say a Starbucks gift card because I love coffee and I love getting to treat myself to some Starbucks rather than my cheap coffee that I buy for myself at the grocery store.

I can't remember because I cry at everything. I think it was the last movie the FI and I saw in the movies together and that was "Les Mis".

As amazing as the proposal was, I wish my FI and I captured the moment where he was down on one knee. That would have been so amazing.

Rock star, I've always wanted to have musical talen whether it be singing or an instrument.

I would quit my job and go back to school to get my Master's degree.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards