Favors

Too little??

Hey ladies so I ordered these boxes from efavormart and love them but I'm worried they may be too small. I got Hershey kisses that match my colors to go in them.....Tables are large round with 8 people per table.... Do u think their too small??? What should I do with them to look better?? http://www.efavormart.com/personalizedsilver2pc100count.aspx
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: Too little??

• Link didn't work :(

• I'm assuming they are the 2x2x2 boxes.  You should be able to get at least 8 kisses in them.  They would look cute with a bow on them.  The size of your tables should have nothing to do with the size of the favors.
  • Yes they are the 2x2x2...... I was thinking of setting them on the center of each plate...... The size of the table doesn't affect the size of the favor??? Really, I didnt know that.... So do u think that will be enough or should I add to it??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • How many hershey kisses can you fit in the box?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_too-little?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:522dc791-410b-4561-a9cd-1e06f0baff28Post:855ea2e1-50c5-4e01-8bee-22d7e8ef2de0">Re:Too little??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes they are the 2x2x2...... I was thinking of setting them on the center of each plate...... The size of the table doesn't affect the size of the favor??? Really, I didnt know that.... So do u think that will be enough or should I add to it??
    Posted by abbyizzymommy[/QUOTE]

Do you have a centerpiece for the tables or are you relying on the favors to decorate the tables? A lot of people don't even put the favors on the table at all and will have a neat napkin fold and or place card setting on the plate.  You can also have a seperate table for the favors all decorated to match your wedding style.  Tons of options. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_too-little?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:522dc791-410b-4561-a9cd-1e06f0baff28Post:855ea2e1-50c5-4e01-8bee-22d7e8ef2de0">Re:Too little??</a>:
    [QUOTE]The size of the table doesn't affect the size of the favor??? Really, I didnt know that.... 
    Posted by abbyizzymommy[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>For aesthetic purposes, the centerpieces should be proportionate to the size of the tables, but favours have nothing to do with this. Favours are usually small trinkets anyway and generally do not do double duty as table decor.

</div>
  • My post got eaten for some reason, but I said something similar to Cortney. OP, ideally centrepieces should be proportional to the table size for aesthetic purposes but favours are usually small and don't serve as table decor, so their size doesn't matter. Do you have centrepieces?
  • I'm also going to order the 2x2x2 favor boxes for my Jordan Almonds.  I will order ribbon too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards