Arizona-Phoenix

Dance Lessons

I know the recs have been given before...but I can't find my saved bookmark of it :(  I think it was on my old computer.  Help me out and let me know who is good and has affordable pricing.  Thanks!

Re: Dance Lessons

• edited December 2011
    We did Ubdancing.  James Lee.  He is North west valley if that is in your area?  He does a discount for booking multiple lessons... He was 60.00 per lesson if you do 5 or more its 50 and he will coreograph your dance to your music.  We loved it and are planning on doing more lessons later.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
    DH 45 ME 44

TTC #3 since 7/11 using OPK's and trying to figure out Fertility Friend! LOL
    DS #1 born on 7/20/87 DS#2 born on 1/19/96
    PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • edited December 2011
    oops here is his link sorry......http://www.ubdancin2.com/
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
    DH 45 ME 44

TTC #3 since 7/11 using OPK's and trying to figure out Fertility Friend! LOL
    DS #1 born on 7/20/87 DS#2 born on 1/19/96
    PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw thanks for the rec!  We're in Scottsdale, so it would be drive for us!  I love the picture of you dancing though :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm interested to know this as well, my fiance and I are getting married in Vegas in January, but we too live in Scottsdale. We want to take lessons but have no idea where to go.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I are looking into Fred Astaire dance studio because there is a location really close to our house.  Their pricing seems reasonable from what I've heard so far, so it's worth a shot.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sure you've seen his ads all over the place, but Chad (dance with Chad) is an excellent dance teacher. I took a tango/hustle class from him a few years ago at some dirt cheap community Ed place before I knew who he was and he's really good at tailoring his teaching to his individual students' needs, even in a class of 20. Don't know what he charges for privates, but he knows his stuff, and you may even consider a group class if you can set aside an hour a week regularly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards