Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Wonderful..most perfect proposal

So on a beautiful friday morning my fiance (boyfriend at the time) decided he had to go to the community college (where we first met) to print out transcripts for work. Personally I did not want to go because he had promised me to take me shoe shopping. So we went inside the college waited in the line for five minutes then he said let's go sit down on the bridge (exact location of where we met).

So we sit there for a good 15 minutes talking about old times and how our classes sucked...lol. Well as we were about to leave he gets down on one knee and proposes. He was telling me how much he loved me and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me.

It was sooo romantic and cute. The shocker was a three stone 2 carat total weight diamond ring he had bought for me and he had chosen it all by himself. He told me he had planned it for two months and was supposed to wait another week to propose but he could not wait any more. I will never forget the look in his eyes when he proposed to me.....

Re: Wonderful..most perfect proposal

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards