Texas-San Antonio
Options

For Sale Items

Please feel free to list any items that you have for sale HERE! Other brides LOVE saving money and can find a new use for your old decorations!

Re: For Sale Items

• Options
    edited December 2011
    FOR SALE:  One dog, gently used.  She is damaged, missing part of her tail.  Will need some training as I have yet to do any myself other than hitting her for costing me money.  Keep her away from shoes LOL!!!! 

PM stacieshit if you want her.  PS - this is my FI's decision so you can't be mad at me lolololol
    I feel like we bump into each other sometimes on accident
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am selling navy ribbon... please see http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-san-antonio_navy-ribbon-sale

I am also trying to sell my ring bearer pillow
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a bridesmaid dress that I purchased to be a bridesmiad in a friends wedding. They decided to elope afterall, so I have a brand new dress still in the plastic! It is an Alfred Angelo, Style 7142 Eggplant Size 8. I am willing to take any offer, I would rather have someone else be able to use the dress than to have it sit in my closet. I live here in San Antonio, so you are always able to see the dress before you buy it! I have pictures if you would like me to email them to you!

http://www.alfredangelo.com/collections/productdisplay.aspx?productID=d389e009-83c5-4594-abbf-4619954eee4b&categoryID=772f03c9-de43-4942-bfa0-da77e21ebd65&pg=1&colorId1=
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a 36 B undergarment for sale that has never been worn. Still has the price tags on it. Pure white, and great condition. Non Smoking-pet free home. I was probably a size 9 when I bought this, so it will probably fir a 9 or smaller. Price tag says $79. Want to sell it for $30, since my dress does not need it. My most recent dress has a corset.

email me at texshorty81@gmail.com Located in New Braunfels, will meet in North San Antonio.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Private Label G wedding dress for sale. I paid $1100 and then found out I was pregnant. Now after the baby it doesnt fit. The dress is a size 8 but fits like a size 4/6. It has incredible beading and has never been worn. It has thick straps for support if you have a large bust and a long train...I also have the weil, gloves and 2 flower girls dresses size 4T and girls size 10. I would like everything sold at once it possible. If seperately $300 for the dress, veil and gloves and $25 each for flower girls dresses.

back of the dress with full train

The bow can be removed,

tons of detail and beading
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    additional pics
    beautiful ball gown with detailing along the trim and train

gloves and veil are free with gown

Flower girl dresses $25 each sizes 4T and girls 10

detail on flower girl dresses.

call me to meet up and try the dress on 210-837-9404 Jamie

• Options
    edited December 2011
    flower girl dresses sold!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Just got back from my honeymoon and need my guest room back.  I have the following items for sale:

Reception

9 - 8" x 8" Square Beveled Edge Mirrors ($4 ea. or $25 for all)

3 - 5" Diameter Round Beveled Edge Mirrors ($3 ea or $6 for all)

2 - 5" Diameter Round Beveled Edge Glass ($3 ea or $5 for all)

10 - 3" Tall Crackled Glass Votive Holders ($1.50 ea or $10 for all)

10 - Ivory Votives ($0.50 ea)

5 - 8 1/2" Tall Hurricane Lanterns ($4 ea or $15 for all)

4 - 11 1/2" Tall Hurricane Lanterns ( $5 ea or $15 for all)

13 - 120" Round Ivory Table Cloths - Polyester ($100 for all)

18 - 60" Crinkled Chocolate Overlays ($100 for all)

1 - Chocolate Table Runner ($5)

25 - Apple Green Table Runners ($100 for all)

3 - Apple Green Table Squares with Tie Backs ($20 for all)

Cakes

2 - Cake Knife & Server Sets ($5 ea set)

1 - Cake Knife & Server Set ($10)

1 - Hand Painted Porcelain Cake Topper - My Main Squeeze Couple aka Cheeky Couple ($30)

Misc.

1 - Sz L Victoria Secret BRIDE Sexy Little Thing Tank Top ($15)

2 sets of Mr. & Mrs. Luggage Tags ($10 per set)

50 yds of Guava Ribbon ($10)

20 yds of Ribbed Guava Ribbon ($3)

Let me know if you are interested.  First come first serve.  Will make you a good deal if you purchase multiple items or all items.  Price does not include shipping.  I am willing to meet you to save you the cost of shipping if you are in the SA area.  Happy Planning! :)Laughing

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ps. Also have a beautiful custom made flower clip I wore for the reception for $20.  Check back beacuse I will add more items as I come across them.  Thank you.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have 5 Bridesmaid dresses never worn (wedding cancled).
    Designer: Love By Enzoani
    Style:  A15
    Color:   Eggplant with Black ribbon
    Fabric Satin
    I bought them for $230 each, I will sell them for $200.
    Sizes 8,12,14,16,16

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am selling wrought Iron Candle Sticks great for centerpieces at $4.00 each I have approx 60 of them they are going fast call me at 210.434.1133 or stop by at Floral Elegance 1844 Fredericksburg Rd Ste 1, 78201
  • Options
    DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Selling this Alfred Angelo bridal gown!
    Size: 12
    Color: Ivory with platinum/silver beading and leafy viney embroidery.
    Cathedral train, beaded organza over satin.
    Attached corset/bra inside dress.

Sample dress originally $899, I purchased on sale for $540, asking $350.
    Never worn but was a sample gown so has been tried on ,etc. Still in great condition, has been stored in dress bag in closet. Bought the dress about 3 years ago, and have had 2 babies since then and it just won't fit!! 

Changed my mind on season and style of wedding, so I just don't need it anymore! Honestly, my cheapy camera doesn't capture how sparkly the beading and embroidery really is.
    If interested, email me at dead.utopia@yahoo.com

• Options
    DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Forever Yours gown from the Fantasy Bridals Collection
    Style: 48125
    Size: 8 (true to street size)
    Fuller A-line style, not quite ball gown. Has crinoline attached, but you could wear an extra petticoat for more volume. Straight neckline. Lace is black, taffeta gown is "bridal white," a little lighter than ivory, but not quite white.
    Tags still attached. No alterations have been done. Never worn except for trying it on a total of 3 times.
    I have reciept and garment bag that it has been stored in.
    Purchased in 2008 for $675, asking $450. I checked at a local bridal store that carries this brand and this dress sells now for $599.
    Am willing to ship, buyer pays shipping costs.
    E-mail me for more pics: dead.utopia@yahoo.com
    Thanks!
  • Options
    TamrstTamrst member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Used to post on the Austin board for my wedding a couple of years ago.
    I have a veil for sale that I have listed on craigslist.  I am in Austin, but am in San Antonio quite often to visit my family.

http://austin.craigslist.org/clo/2633947649.html
  • Options
    greciadilleygreciadilley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I originally purchased this dress at the end of 2009; however, the wedding was not until 07/30/11. The dress cost me a total of $4000, which included several upgrades.  This wedding dress is designed by “Winnie Couture”.  This dress combined two designs resulting in a true, one of a kind custom dress.  The purchase tags for the dress state “custom made”.  The Dress comes in its original Winnie Couture Bag and Hanger!  This dress is vintage inspired with beautiful-intricate details.  I decided to make some changes to the dress this year before the wedding.  We added an Enzoani flower sash under the bust line and a cubic zirconia detail around the entirety of the bottom of the dress which ends at the rear of the dress in a cluster arrangement of zirconia.  Changes were also made by removing the zipper and replacing it with a more attractive corset. All these details add a lot to the dress and makes it even more beautiful and one of a kind.  If you are looking for an elegant vintage dress this is the one!! I’m asking $1950 for the dress and veil. I can send you more detail pictures at your request.

My measurements are 34" bust, 30" waist and 36" hips
    Cash or Paypal   my email is greciadilley@live.com or cell 210-618-8629

• Options
    greciadilleygreciadilley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Got tons of wedding magazines and our wedding is over. They gotta go, i need the space! 

These things weren't cheap but some are as old as 2008.  

I have The Knot, The Knot Texas, San Antonio Weddings and Brides.  

I will ship but it will be on your dime.  If you live in SATX, i will meet you somewhere safe to hand them over.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have a wedding dress, Mori Lee 1615, the lowest price for each bride, ok?
  • Options
    Brides this could possibly be the winner a stunning masterpiece, my ultimate preferred this season. certainly nothing was held back again to produce this beauty. although you undoubtedly are a bride who desires a specific thing unique one of the sort with probably the most effective in probably the most effective right here it is.
    NOTE: this could possibly be the ONLY one I have some products are no lengthier on the marketplace so after it product sales thats it!
  • Options
    Oh Knotties how I have missed you and this site!!  I was on here ALL the time before my wedding that took place on March 9th.  Makes me sad that it's over but here are some things I have for sale and a link to my craigslist listing for them: http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/for/3002185735.html

6 - White18" Lanterns
    9 - 10" Light Pink Lanterns
    9 - 10" White Lanterns - ALL these Lanterns NEVER USED

*6 Gorgeous Shabby Chic white vases in various shapes for that ecclectic feel for your centerpieces, 1 Larger off white vase in same motif. It ook me forever to find these!!

*2 Bride & Groom Signs - perfect for hanging on your chairs!

*2 Big Glass Vases - Perfect for flowers, vase filler

*2 large Hurricane Candle Holders with 2 large White Candles included

*5 Small Hanging Votive Holders

*14 Small Hurricane Votive Holders - with Votives and Light Pink Stones

*4-5 pounds of light pink stones in all

*60 Votive Holders (all with candles included) in various sizes and shapes. I used these in groups of 5-6 per table to create a mismatched, eccentric and romantic feel. (Not all Pictured)

*5 Manzanita Branches - in Sandblasted color. These things were expensive! 2 Large - 3 Supplemental Pieces

*2 Taupe Colored Vases which held the Manzanita Branches to create my Wishing Tree. Held down by plant foam (included) and pink stones (included)

*33 BRAND NEW Tealights - never used. These are Long Burning for 6 hours.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Web site has a lot to sale items.
  • Options
    wedding dress need adornment!
  • Options
    I have a wedding dress on sale!to http://www.Mandybride.com/
  • Options
    Hi there!
    Was curious to find out if you have any of the mirrors and/or hurricanes left to get rid of. If so, I  am interested. Let me know!
    Thanks-
    LMc

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-san-antonio_sale-items?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:103Discussion:0a71026c-7b3f-429d-9b98-5eab916d65e2Post:6b802c92-d6ee-4376-9de4-1ac3f6b9d98b">Re: For Sale Items</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just got back from my honeymoon and need my guest room back.  I have the following items for sale: Reception 9 - 8" x 8" Square Beveled Edge Mirrors ($4 ea. or $25 for all) 3 - 5" Diameter Round Beveled Edge Mirrors ($3 ea or $6 for all) 2 - 5" Diameter Round Beveled Edge Glass ($3 ea or $5 for all) 10 - 3" Tall Crackled Glass Votive Holders ($1.50 ea or $10 for all) 10 - Ivory Votives ($0.50 ea) 5 - 8 1/2" Tall Hurricane Lanterns ($4 ea or $15 for all) 4 - 11 1/2" Tall Hurricane Lanterns ( $5 ea or $15 for all) 13 - 120" Round Ivory Table Cloths - Polyester ($100 for all) 18 - 60" Crinkled Chocolate Overlays ($100 for all) 1 - Chocolate Table Runner ($5) 25 - Apple Green Table Runners ($100 for all) 3 - Apple Green Table Squares with Tie Backs ($20 for all) Cakes 2 - Cake Knife & Server Sets ($5 ea set) 1 - Cake Knife & Server Set ($10) 1 - Hand Painted Porcelain Cake Topper - My Main Squeeze Couple aka Cheeky Couple ($30) Misc. 1 - Sz L Victoria Secret BRIDE Sexy Little Thing Tank Top ($15) 2 sets of Mr. & Mrs. Luggage Tags ($10 per set) 50 yds of Guava Ribbon ($10) 20 yds of Ribbed Guava Ribbon ($3) Let me know if you are interested.  First come first serve.  Will make you a good deal if you purchase multiple items or all items.  Price does not include shipping.  I am willing to meet you to save you the cost of shipping if you are in the SA area.  Happy Planning! :)
    Posted by corpuscutie[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    My engagement was called off and I am trying to sell my dress. Of course it has never been worn and it is in the original packaging. I am asking for $400. There is a picture below. it is a chiffon material. Very light. Chapel style train. It really is a gorgeous dress. Please email me at tiara_thomas0211@yahoo.com. I live in NW San Antonio.
  • Options
    Hot sale cheap wedding dress from http://www.makellybridals.com
  • Options
    hello,
    in www.sallybridals.com u can find many different dresses.  U will be find the best one.

www.sallybridals.com
  • Options
    I'm selling some things from my December wedding:

54- 36 inch gold wedding sparklers (4 minute burn time)- 1.00/each total $54.00
    **includes a pack of 6" sparklers for faster lighting**

150- ivory colored banquet chair covers- $2.00/each total $300.00
    ** they were washed but a few have minor scuff marks at the bottom**

150- burgundy Organze sashes (Approx. 7 1/2" wide x 108" long)- $1.00/each total $150.00

15- ivory colored 132" round table covers (floor-length for 72" table)- $10.00/each total $150.00
    **they were washed but some do have stains, may be good to be used with table runner or mesh cover (have not tried to pretreat then wash, stains may be removable)**

2- ivory colored 90X132" round table covers- $10.00/each total $20.00

**Buying linens is so much better than renting. You do not have to worry about losing a large deposit if anything happens, or pickup/drop off/set up fees.**

11- "thank you bridemaid" medium size gift bags, 10 "welcome to or wedding" medium size gift bags, 9 "thank you groomsmen med. size gift bags- $0.50/each total $15.00

14- Kids activity sets (wedding coloring book and crayons)- total $5.00

6 (10 pack) 2 ply wedding facial tissue- total $10.00
    **assorc. colors**

18- ivory colored candles (2", long burning, unscented) with clear glass votives (2 extra glass votives thrown in) total $15.00

6- clear 10" glass cylinder vases- total $12.00

1- 1LB package of ivory Jordan Almonds - total $4.00

42-ivory colored candle w/ clear glss votives -total $18.00
    **already burned candles, may have 2 hrs left, but if you wash them out the glass votives are still good**

If you take the majority of these items I will throw in for free:
    6- 3" small square glass vases / candle holders
    32- 8oz. bridal shower paper cups
    32- 2ply bridal shower napkins
    2- pink serving trays

If you need pics of any of the items above let me know!

Thanks
  • Options
    Response to Re: For Sale Items
    do you still have linens and sashes table runners and etc left if so do you have picsand if you have anything left this seems to be the colors they are liiking for
    thank you donna
  • Options
    Wedding Dress (sz 6), Corset Bra sz 34C, and Custom Made Veil (fingertip length)

All for $450 (obo)

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/clo/3713018713.html

7 Square Vases - $2/ea (or all 7 for $10)

5 Tall, 5 Medium and 5 Short Square Candles - White - $2/ea (or all 15 for $25)

1 Unity Candle - White (never used) - $20

2 Taper Candles - White (never used) - $5

1 Green Organza Tablecloth - $7/ea
    1 Green Pintuck Tablecloth - $7/ea
    6 Green Overlay Tablecloth - $7/ea
    (or all 8 for $50)

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/art/3713096066.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards