Missouri-Kansas City
Options

micaela!

You have less than one month girl! Are you ready?

What is left on your list of to-dos? Any you're far behind on?

(Other ladies who have them coming up can post too! I want to know what last minute things to be prepared for)

Re: micaela!

• Options
    I know!   I'm starting to get all emotional about my wedding day!!l  But I'm not far behind but there's a lot more 'little' things than I thought. 

Last minute things I'm working on or need to work on:

Programs-I'm almost done formatting it and I'm printing them off at my parent's house this weekend.  They're on a cardstock I got from Joann's.

Seating chart-We have all but 15 people accounted for, so I'm working on that.

DIY-projects, there's a few I still have to create like the card box, program baskets, aisle runner.  Most of these I've started but not finished.

Place cards-not started this at all but have to first figure out the tables first and how the servers will determine who gets what meal.

Dance lessons-my dad and I are doing a salsa dance for our guests and it's going well.  We have one more lesson to go.  My FI and I are also doing some lessons and we haven't started that.  We aren't doing a full on choreographed routine but still want to look like we know what we're doing. 

Music-I've started a rough playlist and need to get that to the DJ.  He has our no-play list but it was a long time ago that we've met so I want to make sure the chicken dance and YMCA will not be played!

Timeline: I sent out the full day time to the WP but I still need to tighten up and review the reception timeline.

Menus: Not started on and I still need to get cardstock to it.

Welcome bags: have some stuff but not the majority of it.  We'll only have 18 bags.

Whew! I think that's it.  There's a lot more stuff that is done so that makes me feel better.  But is there anything I'm totally forgetting about?? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards