North Carolina
Options

Happy Tuesday!

Gooooooooooood morning everyone!

My wedding is in 18 days, I only have 12 more working days... and I'm DONE planning (which means I'm done stressing)!  It's all puppies and rainbows out here in the mountains :)

How's everyone else this morning?

Re: Happy Tuesday!

• Options
    I'm pretty good. I'm ready for my dentist appointment, but it isnt until the 20th :( . I'm having a LOT of pain near my wisdom teeth and I'm tired of taking pain meds around the clock to deal with it.

I'm hoping today I can get out and work in the yard. I mean't to yesterday, but it was way too windy so I gave up :)

Congrats on being done with planning! You're almost there!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That's crazy you have to wait all the way until the 20th!  I'd been on the couch with an ice pack on the side of my face for the next two weeks!

I transitioned from full on stressed out planning (aka, total weepy mess) to over the top happy in about 4 days... FH was pretty freaked out.  I suppose now I understand all of the "but this is supposed to be a happy and exciting time" comments... of course, they all came from people who had never planned a wedding... you just wait people, your time will come!
  • Options
    That's so exciting!! I can't wait until I'm that close and have everything marked off my list. I feel like we're close at 116 days! I can't imagine what 18 will feel like!

We met with the senior pastor that's marrying us yesterday afternoon and it went great! I'm so excited for the ceremony I can hardly stand it!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_happy-tuesday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:d75b9b6a-ec8a-4eb2-bc4c-edb94be4adacPost:b3482ba6-aa55-4205-afbe-0a3f980eeccb">Re: Happy Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's so exciting!! I can't wait until I'm that close and have everything marked off my list. I feel like we're close at 116 days! I can't imagine what 18 will feel like! We met with the senior pastor that's marrying us yesterday afternoon and it went great! I'm so excited for the ceremony I can hardly stand it!
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

<div>I think you'll be surprised just how quickly 116 days goes by!  When we got down to double digits, the time started to just fly by... this is also when the "OMG, so much to do!" panic set in... but I feel amazing now, so it was all worth it :)</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    Phew! 18 days?? We're still in the 200's, and I'm starting to sweat! Must be a wonderful feeling to be all done. Are you just absolutely relieved?

Send some of those puppies my way!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ahh I cant wait to reach the point where I am done planning and just waiting for the day! I sent out my invitations yesterday (post office was GREAT about hand cancelling...yay!) and now I just wait for the RSVP's. One person already text me saying they received it!!  Waiting for the RSVP's to come in and working on the other 32829 (exaggerating) things on my "to do" list will keep me busy.. 60 more days to go!!!! Someone please tell me where the time is going? ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards