Ohio-Cincinnati

any thoughts on marxey makeup and hair?

just lookin for a hair and makeup artist that can travel to my home....the tough part im finding out is..since we are doing a daytime wedding on sunday...no salon or person wants to travel to my house or be open for me at like 7am...so i need a flexible artist that can arrive at my house at 7am on a sunday! ive read a bit about marxey makeup and their prices seem reasonable....  thanks for any info u can send my way

Re: any thoughts on marxey makeup and hair?

• I am using Michelle & Had my trial run, I loved what she did!, She is super fun & very talented.
  • We used her for our July wedding last year. It was hot, humid, but everything stayed put and looked just the way I wanted it.  With my acne-prone skin, I did use her airbrush services and recommend that option if yours is also less than perfect.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just booked Michelle for hair based on vendor reviews from TK. If you look back at brides' vendor reviews, people seem to love her- I did not read one negative comment. I think she books early so you might want to call her soon. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I booked her. Just had my hair make-up trial today for my wedding in two weeks. She's very good and super sweet.

I had NO Idea what to do with my hair..I've never had it styled into an up-do professional..and I barely wear make-up, but she hooked me up.

She's really helpful..

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards