Ohio-Northeast

Party dress...opinions needed!!

I'm looking for some opinons on having a 2nd dress. I don't want to ask my girlfriends for their opinions bc if I do this I want to keep it a secret!  I bought my gown which I L.O.V.E!  I ended up only spending about half of what I anticipated to which is great. My dress is somewhat simple and modern, so I'm thinking about getting a second dress.....a fun glizty glam party dress for the dancing part of the night. So what do you think?? Should I go for it?! Also our colors are black/white and bright yellow. I'm trying to decide (if I do this) if I should go with a white or black gown......opinions please!!

Re: Party dress...opinions needed!!

• edited December 2011
    The only problem with buying a second dress is that you would only be in the dress that you L.O.V.E. for a short amount of time. I thought about buying a second dress also but I love my dress too much to change out of it. This is the only time I will be able to wear that dress. I can wear a short fun dress to another wedding. That is just my opinion though.
    200 invited to the special day image
    148 attending the special day image
    32 not attending the special dayimage
    20 still awaiting response image
    RSVP Deadline: December 10, 2010
    My Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    i changed into a second dress.... (im actually selling it in my bio)

i wore a large maggie and then around 12pm i changed into the second dress which was just a slimming dress.. tons of beads/sequens....very nice :)
    i still wanted to stand out as the bride so this was a white dress also

My Randomly Updated Planning Bio
    EVERYTHING FOR SALE- JUST ASK!
    Anniversary
  • shannamarietshannamariet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's my thinking too my dress isn't super big but it is a little heavy. I want to be able to dance all night long so I thought a long light weight gown would make it a little easier. Thanks for the opinions ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards