New Jersey

Invitations- CHECK!

After getting a not so budget friendly estimate from Thinking Paper, I was so discouraged. I wanted to go the designer route because the invitations I was seeing online were not what I had pictured.

Pinterest to the rescue! I had searched for fall invitations and came up with ones I liked. I googled the designer, who happened to be in Pennsylvania.

Her work is GORGEOUS and the price? At least $300 less than Thinking Paper.

I'm IN LOVE with my design and can't wait to share them with my friends and family.

So..if you're looking for some beautiful work... check out www.jacquelineddesigns.com

SO thrilled that is off the list! Next up.....rings!

Re: Invitations- CHECK!

• Congrats on the check and thanks for the link, I always need new inspiration!  What was her timing like?  I am trying to put off invitations for another month or so because I am starting to feel overwhelmed, but I am not sure how much time designers typically need.  Also, would you mind sharing her prices?  You can PM me if you'd rather not post here.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well I just checked out her site and basically all my questions above were answered! Thanks again for the lead, I really like her!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks so much for this!  She does great work & her prices are amazing!  I also like that you can get everything from her.  I think we'll be contacting & booking her in the future! Thanks again!

• If you don't mind me asking, how much does she charge for the whole invitation package. She basically has everything I'm looking for, plus I would probably do save the dates with her, as well as the seating chart. PM me.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_invitations-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:2331aea4-db3e-450e-bf98-811a46d85d62Post:2832e8b8-6899-47ef-91cc-ced2be505dc0">Re: Invitations- CHECK!</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you don't mind me asking, how much does she charge for the whole invitation package. She basically has everything I'm looking for, plus I would probably do save the dates with her, as well as the seating chart. PM me.
    Posted by Farynyk[/QUOTE]

You've got a PM :)
  • Her work lookes great- thanks for the tip!  Would you mind PMing me pricing as well?  Thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards