New Jersey
Options

Good Morning!

Good Morning!

I was just looking over the board and I missed A LOT of good stuff yesterday.  I hate when I am busy all day and can't come on and see what's up.  I have been a busy bee, I am leaving for Vegas tomorrow morning for my Bach Party weekend.  I got up at 5:30 to make Fi breakfast so I could see him before I leave.  Staying up by my mom's, its closer to the airport.  How is everyone else doing? Any big plans for this weekend?  (Sorry if that was already covered yesterday)  

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!  Woohoo VEGAS!!! Have a great time!!

Going down the shore tonight for WPLJ summer kick-off. I've gone for the past 5 years, it's sooo much fun! Then just relaxing (hopefully) and getting some color on my pale self.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey girl! Yay for the Vegas Bach party! :)

We have work being done on the house tomorrow, then Saturday we leave for a weekend in Baltimore till Tuesday, I'm excited to get away for a mini vacation!

Have a blast in Vegas!
  • Options
    jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so ready for the long weekend to start!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Have a blast in Vegas! I'm jealous :)
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Getting ready for my FMIL's annual BBQ on Monday. It's always a lot of fun, and a lot of prep work. But definitely looking forward to it! =)

Have fun in Vegas!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cant wait for the 4 day weekend(i am always off on fridays)... we will just be relaxing and we have my fi cousin bbq party on sunday!!! hope everyone has a great holiday!!!
  • Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like everyone is having a good weekend, and I hear it is suppose to be nice here.

Thanks girls, I will.  I really need the break.  And I need SLEEP! haha  
    People keep saying to me "Remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"  I have been going to Vegas 1-2 a year since I turned 21, I'm like a seasoned veteran who is really starting to resent that commercial.  And seriously, what the hell am I going to do in Vegas?  Oh and I love the "Don't do anything stupid" comment. Yes, people after 10 years of dating I am going to go to Vegas and cheat on my FH, are you retarded?!  Man, it makes me angry.  

Cheryl- what kind of work you doing on the house?  

Hopefully, when I get back I will have some pictures to post.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have a great time in Vegas!!

We're going to see Bon Jovi tonight at the Meadowlands!  Whoo hoo!!  That's my excitement for the weekend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vegas! Yay! Have fun Felicia!

Good luck with the new windows Cheryl!

No huge plans this weekend- pretty much plan on spending it poolside or on the beach (if I feel like dealing with the crowds). I'll also be moving more of my stuff over, and I suppose enjoying our first weekend as husband and wife Tongue out
    *~allie~*

• Options
    viviannacviviannac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning. 

Reading/Studying/Outlining for the Bar :(  But since we have a long weekend, I am taking Saturday as a mental health day (NO STUDYING).  FI is off on Saturday so we are going to spend the day together but haven't really made any specific plans. 

Felicia - Enjoy Vegas, hope to see some pics.  I've gone to Vegas several times with my friends, most recently last year during our spring break and everyone kept repeating that to FI.  Its so stupid and why would you tell your friend/family member, "Oh your FI is going to Vegas, you know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"  FI would always say I'm not the least bit worried, I want her to go and have a good time. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    hcer0708hcer0708 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! Have fun in Vegas!

So glad for a long weekend. We are going up to Canada to Niagra Falls!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Enjoy Vegas!!!

I am going to Saratoga this weekend for a concert.  i cant wait.  I am also getting the chance to catch up with some friends up there I havent seen in a long while. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have a great time in Vegas!!!!

I'm also having my bachelorette party weekend but in AC :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_good-morning-71?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:89dfac92-5a8a-4c36-9b5f-080e555f125cPost:26ef33fd-6c02-4141-be94-a9785d274177">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good Morning.  Reading/Studying/Outlining for the Bar :(  But since we have a long weekend, I am taking Saturday as a mental health day (NO STUDYING).  FI is off on Saturday so we are going to spend the day together but haven't really made any specific plans.  Felicia - Enjoy Vegas, hope to see some pics.  I've gone to Vegas several times with my friends, most recently last year during our spring break and everyone kept repeating that to FI.  Its so stupid and why would you tell your friend/family member, "Oh your FI is going to Vegas, you know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"  FI would always say I'm not the least bit worried, I want her to go and have a good time. 
    Posted by viviannac[/QUOTE]

<div>Annoying right?  I forget what movie its from but there was a saying "A person is smart but people are dumb."  <- my other life motto....haha.  I think the people that say stuff like that are the ones who would do something stupid, or at least talk themselves out of doing something stupid.  </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_good-morning-71?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:89dfac92-5a8a-4c36-9b5f-080e555f125cPost:a0b124b4-b1d6-433f-bac9-87d9b927aaff">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Vegas! Yay! Have fun Felicia! Good luck with the new windows Cheryl! No huge plans this weekend- pretty much plan on spending it poolside or on the beach (if I feel like dealing with the crowds). I'll also be moving more of my stuff over, and I suppose enjoying our first weekend as husband and wife
    Posted by akmackay[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks Allie</div><div>
    </div><div>Ah Windows, nice Cheryl.  I kinda need new windows but the Kitchen won in the worst category.  </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_good-morning-71?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:89dfac92-5a8a-4c36-9b5f-080e555f125cPost:aeeb57cc-3d74-4971-92b6-ec1718d86c47">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have a great time in Vegas!!!! I'm also having my bachelorette party weekend but in AC :)
    Posted by demarcosjd[/QUOTE]

<div>Have a great time.  Where are you girls going?  </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I am being such a quote whore right now.  I am trying to pack while chatting with you girls and can only handle one post at a time.....haha

Need. more. Coffee.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have fun in Vegas!

Have a BBQ Saturday and then really nothing else planned. FI's best friend is getting married next weekend in OKC so we are leaving Thursday for that. Will probably get our stuff together to go.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Not exactly sure of all the details but what I know, we are staying at the Wyndham from Fri-Sun. Going to the Borgata on Friday, then everything at the Trop on Saturday, then Ludacris concert at the Pool at Harrah's on Sunday. We are pretty much all over the place.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds awesome.  And wow! you really are all over the place.  
  • Options
    VanessaB24VanessaB24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nice! Never been to Vegas. Have a GREAT time.

Does everyone have off on Monday?! I don't, never do... dammit!
    but we're having our rehearsal dinner Saturday.
  • Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    edited December 2011
    Viviannac - coming from someone who has taken three bar exams... DEFINITELY take some mental health days as you go along.  You are still early in the process, so make sure you take some time to enjoy the summer!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    viviannacviviannac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Felicia - ANNOYING, especially when someone makes a comment without giving any thought to it.   

Demarcosjd - ENJOY your weekend in AC. 

ev4149 - Thanks, its my first week of barbri and they've already freaked me out with their suggested study schedule.  I can't get 5-8 hours of study in per weekday, outside of class, since I'm still working half a day til mid-June. 

But yes I am soooo looking forward to that mental health day! 

Anniversary
  • Options
    JulepheniaJulephenia member
    edited December 2011
    I have had a bonanza of temp work this week. (This is made of WIN.)

So, tomorrow I have to be up in Woodcliff Lake to do a reception job from 8-4. Between now and Saturday I have to bake cinnamon bread for my friend who had surgery on Monday. FI and I are really hoping to go and see her on Saturday - FI will cook for her, and I'll bake and help her move around (very intrusive surgery on her throat/neck). However, if she's not yet up to it, we'll postpone and I'll freeze the bread.

Sunday is still up in the air... there are two friends whose parents are having major bbqs, but we only have details for one, so we hadn't committed to one yet... lol!

So, everything is up in the air.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards