Indiana
Options

Affordable Make Up Artist?

Anyone have a good makeup artist who doesn't cost an arm and a leg? Indianapolis area.

Re: Affordable Make Up Artist?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine was price, but awesome and totally worth it.  I actually forced myself to get other things under budget to work it in.

Review link in siggy.

I've heard of people going up to the counters at the mall and asking one of them, but you would have to find one with a good kit.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Stacy Mayo for hair and makeup.  I just had my trial Friday and I was really pleased with her.  Her cost is $249 for hair, makeup and a trial run...and you get fake eyelashes if you want them :)
    http://staceyrmayo.com/default.aspx
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i went to the mac counter at our local mall.  if you go during the week (not on the weekend) for your trial it should be free.  then i paid $50 on the day of the wedding but i also got $50 of product.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My planner recommended Stacey Mayo [www.StaceyRMayo.com]. That's who she used for her wedding so I'm going to try her.
  • Options
    bmward87bmward87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly...try Kohls beauty department...its free, I used it for prom and when my friend got married last year her and us 3 bridesmaids got everything done for...FREE! They are really good and they will do trial runs for you too! Check it out, its been a little while but I am pretty sure they will still do it for nothing! Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Stacey Mayo also. She is great.
  • Options
    sushi618sushi618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    email me :)
    sushi618 at yahoo.com
  • Options
    munkiimunkii member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Really late to post on this, but...I loved, loved, loved (so did my family) Beauty by Crystal--I have a review and link in my bios.
    Matt loves Munkii!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards