Getting in Shape

How do YOU get ready for your wedding?

What did you do this weekend to get in shape for your big day?
Photobucket

Re: How do YOU get ready for your wedding?

• I went running. I like to exercise though. Usually I run, swim, bike do personal training and core throughout the week.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I ate well, worked out, was happy, and just enjoyed the weekend... since the "big day" I'm getting ready for is the rest of my life.
  • FI and I finally got new running shoes since we both had crappy ones. We broke them in on a long jog Monday in the sweltering heat!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have two words: Rock Climbing. Ladies, if you have never rock climbed, then be prepared to use muscles you never knew you had. I went for the first time over Memorial Day weekend, and it was SUCH a great challenge! Remember ladies: Building muscle is a good thing! Don't be afraid to lift weights and such!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_how-do-you-get-ready-for-your-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:039b7a15-5193-4819-bca7-ae4bda3f0dc6Post:3f4c7a78-6b98-4853-a1b7-f13cf4038c61">Re: How do YOU get ready for your wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I ate well, worked out, was happy, and just enjoyed the weekend... <strong>since the "big day" I'm getting ready for is the rest of my life.</strong>
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

<div>::like::</div>
  • Worked!

• McRogolMcRogol member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    Relaxed and bonded with my future in-laws..great weekend over looking the beach in Malibu!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Went to my first personal trainer... I still hurt and that was on Sunday. 
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards