Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

decision made today

ceremony- COF either la capella and gazebo

reception- (narrowed down)  sugarfactory
                                              canalettos
                                              strip house

woot woot waiting on 2 emails from reception spots with answers to questions lol

Re: decision made today

• Options
    Congrats on the great checks
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • Options
    thanks lol just asked FI to go check out the website since hes in GA and im not. he told me you putting  alotta stress on me.  i asked how?  he said no clue you just are i said im only asking 2 for you look at gazebo pics, la capella wedding and the minister i like lol im not dumping it all in your lap or dictating lol MEN lol
  • Options
    Hahaha...men get overwhelmed so easily. My FI told everyone for months I'm stressed and falling apart. So I gave him some wedding responsibility and he freaked
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • Options
    WOOT checks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hahahha i told him we can do it 2 ways- 1 i dictate or 2  he does it all lol he said ok ill go look lol
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_decision-made-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:5bc8566e-9b9e-4770-92d8-e5e0a8dfa073Post:156d9573-661f-4928-94ac-6ff541fb8f67">Re: decision made today</a>:
    [QUOTE]hahahha i told him we can do it 2 ways- 1 i dictate or 2  he does it all lol he said ok ill go look lol
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

hahahaha
  • Options
    lol hahahha i dont ask much.  i narrow it all down then ask him his opinion lol
  • Options
    nursing2unursing2u member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited October 2012
    exactly... you do all the leg work. and give him the options.. and then he decides.. BUT... you sway him the way you really want him to go..lol  love it
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    you can have the other wedding I would've had... La Capella and Strip House!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yep i think we doing la capella and canalettos
  • Options
    Yay! Good luck with the final reception decision! :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_decision-made-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:5bc8566e-9b9e-4770-92d8-e5e0a8dfa073Post:36e68658-8e8f-4553-9b12-ebc0e7d49866">Re: decision made today</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay! Good luck with the final reception decision! :)
    Posted by petitmonstree[/QUOTE]

I cant believe ur wedding is in two weeks..im sooo excited for u.. is everything set for your reception
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thanks petit
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards