Michigan-Lansing
Options

Photographer/DJ Recommendations for Frakenmuth

Hi all!I am from the Detroit area, but my fiancee is from the Frankenmuth/Birch Run area. We're having the ceremony/reception at either Bavarian Inn or Zehnder's in Frakenmuth.Since I would rather not have to pay travel expenses for a photographer/DJ from the Detroit area, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a quality photographer and/or DJ in the Frakenmuth/Birch Run area. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!Jeanette

Re: Photographer/DJ Recommendations for Frakenmuth

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The only thing abour hiring a photog from Farnakenmuth is many get top $ because it's "Frankenmuth". You may save money by paying $100 or so in travel charges and get better quality. DJ's are probably different.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  I'm from Frankenmuth...wonder if I know your fiance. :)  Anyway, my wedding ceremony and reception will be at the Bavarian Inn Lodge.  Here's my vendors:Florist - Marcia Herzog.  She works out of her home in Frankenmuth...she is AMAZING.  Seriously.  I can give you her contact info if you want it.DJ - E&J Entertainment.  They are also based out of Frankenmuth.  Jason (the J) is a teacher at Frankenmuth HS and they DJ Prom every year.  Their price includes everything...2 DJs and everything they own...for as long as you want them there.  Photographer - Amy Boeve.  She is based out of Grand Rapids, but she does not charge for travel.  Her price includes coverage all day...no limitation on hours.  She is so much fun to work with!Cake - EeShel Zwerk. She works out of her home in Munger, but does not charge for travel/delivery.  I can get you her contact info if you want it. If you have ANY questions, don't hesitate to contact me!!  I would love to help in any way I can. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    TiffaniLaineTiffaniLaine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh Can I get your photog Information?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Photog's website is: [url]<a href="http://www.amyboevephotography.com" rel='nofollow'>www.amyboevephotography.com</a>[/url]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thecatsfancy-Could I get the contact info for the DJ rec? I may want to check them out.Thanks for the recommendations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The DJ website is: [url]http://www.e-jentertainment.com/[/url]Happy to help!
  • Options
    vantilkavantilka member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm just starting to plan, but I know I'm doing the ceremony and reception at the Bavarian Inn.  Is anyone using a wedding planner for their Frankenmuth wedding?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards