New York

Pre-Cana Class #2

Kevin dropped the A** Bomb... TWICE... during our second pre-cana class last night.
I could have killed him.  Wanted to crawl under the table and hide.  lol
I have the WORST potty mouth ever... if I can manage to zip it for an hour or two, he should be able to.  Ugh.  Men.  Lol.
Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Pre-Cana Class #2

• mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh that's funny. At ours we had a couple sitting next to us and they were fighting the entire time and she kept saying stuff like "I can't believe I have to stay 8 f**king hours" I was embarrassed for her lol
  • edited December 2011
    Wow... sounds like another statistic in the making.  lol
    Online Garage Sale
  • edited December 2011
    Oh geez. Josh gets like that too. He says things a little too loud and doesnt get that people can hear him. He famous for the N***A word at the most inappropriate of times and when I tell him to zip it he's like "what?! Im not a racist! I ended it with A" But good lord! people dont know you. You cant be shouting that stuff out like that! Im waiting for the day he gets his behind kick hard b/c someone misunderstood him.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • edited December 2011
    LMAO!!!!!!!  Oh my gosh... we have to drive through the hood to get home every day after work (Salina, Colvin, South Ave... fun stuff).
    Kevin is constantly dropping the N Bomb when idiots walk across the street in front of traffic and just act stupid.
    I am always punching him in the arm for saying it.  I keep telling him that one of these days, he is going to say it with the window down and we are going to be in BIG trouble.  Lol.
    Glad I am not the only one.
    Online Garage Sale
  • edited December 2011
    Oh thank god its not just my FI!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_pre-cana-class-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:721b88eb-4b2a-45d5-948e-ae247caa9678Post:f80924f3-6e7e-4c86-84ec-8a58dbf7fdba">Re: Pre-Cana Class #2</a>:
    [QUOTE]LMAO!!!!!!!  Oh my gosh... we have to drive through the hood to get home every day after work (Salina, Colvin, South Ave... fun stuff). <strong>Kevin is constantly dropping the N Bomb when idiots walk across the street in front of traffic and just act stupid.</strong>I am always punching him in the arm for saying it.  I keep telling him that one of these days, he is going to say it with the window down and we are going to be in BIG trouble.  Lol. Glad I am not the only one.
    Posted by kevinandmonica2011[/QUOTE]

That actually happened to my FI! This guy overheard him and reached into his truck and starting punching FI in the head until FI could pull away. He ended up with a concussion, but to be completely honest I did not feel sorry for him, that's what he gets for saying shiit like that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards