Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

PHILLY VENUE FOR SMALL WEDDING?

My fiance and I are looking for a Philadelphia themed wedding since we met and fell in love in and with the city. We're having a problem finding a venue that will fit our small guest list. We want a small and intimate event with 80 friends and family members. Does anyone have any suggestions for venues? Anything at all will help!  Thanks!

Re: PHILLY VENUE FOR SMALL WEDDING?

• babe2331babe2331 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Depending on the time of year when you are getting married, you can have an affair at Citizens Bank Park.  If it is during baseball season, it has to be on an off weekend.  The 2012 schedule was just released and you can find it on the Phillies website.  2013 won't be for another year.  I believe they do affairs of all sizes.  I have even heard of people getting married on the field if that is your thing.

I also remember a website called Partyspace? when I was planning an event for my boss a few years back.  It had all sorts of unique places where you could have a wedding in Philadelphia.

Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • nancyrnancyr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The Print Center looks nice--take a look.  It means bringing in your own caterer, which is good or bad depending on your mindset! LOL

• Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you considered a restaurant?
    Photobucket
  • nancyrnancyr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ck w/the historical society, they have a lot of listings too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards