Texas-Houston
Options

Selling lots of vintage garden-themed wedding items! Vases, glasses, decor, etc.

Hey girls! Now that we're back from the honeymoon, I'm trying to downsize all of the wedding stuff. We had a beautiful vintage-inspired garden wedding at Oak Tree Manor, so I have all sorts of vintage (and even some rustic) things left over. For example:
-Mismatched vintage vases, mostly clear but some colored
-200 mismatched vintage wine glasses, champagne glasses, and goblets
-Vintage books, for a prop
-Corn hole boards that we made for the wedding - a University of Houston board, and a University of Washington board. You could easily paint over either to customize it to the team of your choice!
-Lots of craft supplies - kraft paper, white cardstock, punches, tissue paper, etc. that I would sell on the cheap.
-~30 bottles of Coca Cola - we had a toast with coke but have a lot of bottles leftover, some people toasted with real champagne haha.
-65 test tubes filled with tea, which was our favors - we made a lot of extras, so we took home 65. A third are filled with organic black tea, a third are filled with organic green tea, and a third are filled with organic herbal tea. These are perfect for a small wedding, or for a tea party-themed shower.
-19 burlap runners for standard round dinner tables.
-2 Lennox toasting flutes - unused!

And I have a lot more things, so email me if you're interested! lhiester@gmail.com

Re: Selling lots of vintage garden-themed wedding items! Vases, glasses, decor, etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards