Not Engaged Yet
Options

Happies

It's gonna be a long one today...post your happies to get through the day!

Anniversary

Re: Happies

• Options
    My BFF who I rarely get to talk to (she has social issues and if she hasn't spoken to someone in a while she gets very stressed about calling them. It's strange, but I'm used to it) FINALLY called me this morning. Of course, BF has my phone with him since he needed it for something. Anyways, I gave her a quick call on my work phone to let her know I'd call her back in a few hours when I have my cell, but I am sooo looking forward to a nice long catch-up with her. She's supposed to be getting married this summer, and I told her I'd help her plan something low-key and super cheap, but we need to start now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Princess Bride.. I love your SN!!

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0f584b34-54cd-48e2-b45a-9b3674cf8912Post:493f9edf-0c2b-4c86-a546-d4f10d681035">Re: Happies</a>:
    [QUOTE]Princess Bride.. I love your SN!!
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks :)</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0f584b34-54cd-48e2-b45a-9b3674cf8912Post:25ffe98e-33f8-4360-b5c4-990299be3fb9">Re: Happies</a>:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by tarradesign[/QUOTE]

JM as a dinosaur = my new favorite gif
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    I thought the title of this said "hippies" and really wanted to know more about HIPPIES.

But since it says happies, that's just as funny.

So happy Friday.  Go enjoy some hippies!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    I just had a happy moment at work! I placed a candidate at a contract job that lasts two years!!! This is awesome news for me and my company! I'm so excited right now.
  • Options
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    OMG!!!!!!! HOW do you make the pictures MOVE???? That is SO SO SO COOL! It's like harry potter, yaknow how the pictures move in that? AWSOME!!!
  • Options
    http://i.imgur.com/jkwIz0j.gif

Late to the party... but so cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards