New Hampshire
Options

Bill and Bob's Bridal for BM dresses

Has anyone used them? I know they are newer (located in Newington, NH). I'm just curious if anyone has an reviews on them or knows of anyone who has used them.

TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
290image Made the Cut!!
175image Are Ready to Party!!
56image Are Party Poopers!!
59image Still Checking the Calendar!!

Re: Bill and Bob's Bridal for BM dresses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of them, but the name of the shop kind of cracks me up.  :-)
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    mlhw NHmlhw NH member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We checked them out for my mothers MOB dress.  They seemed very overpriced and the woman that was helping us was very snotty!  They do have some beautiful things though. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How overpriced? I'm hoping to get bridesmaid dresses at around $200. Is that going to be doable?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    290image Made the Cut!!

• Options
    DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've cruised through Bill & Bob's before just for fun, I live about 2 minutes away!  They have a lot of very pretty costume jewelry and TONS of prom dresses, and during the summer they often showcase wedding dresses in their front windows, though I've never actually been through their bridal shop.  My impression of what I've seen is that their [prom] dresses are overpriced unless they're on sale.  You might be able to find BM dresses there for ~$200, but I wouldn't count on it.

Good luck; if you decide to go and do end up having a good experience, I really would love to hear about it!
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have an appointment for November 27 at 11 am. :) So I will let you girls know about the experience there and pricing!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    290image Made the Cut!!

• Options
    mlhw NHmlhw NH member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_bill-bobs-bridal-bm-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:afa5888c-63ae-49b6-b428-b356426b3fffPost:ee203f50-609b-4a89-8630-ab4c2ea9b381">Re: Bill and Bob's Bridal for BM dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]How overpriced? I'm hoping to get bridesmaid dresses at around $200. Is that going to be doable?
    Posted by Brodie and Chevelle[/QUOTE]

$600 for a MOB dress. We saw one very similar at a bridal shop for $300. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh!!!!!! I'm paying for my BM dresses so hopefully they aren't too overpriced...yikes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    290image Made the Cut!!

• Options
    DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_bill-bobs-bridal-bm-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:afa5888c-63ae-49b6-b428-b356426b3fffPost:ce9b113b-ca74-4fca-b658-1928cf91eb81">Re: Bill and Bob's Bridal for BM dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh my gosh!!!!!! I'm paying for my BM dresses so hopefully they aren't too overpriced...yikes!
    Posted by Brodie and Chevelle[/QUOTE]

The good news is that going doesn't mean you're obligated to buy :)  If you find something you like, you can always shop around elsewhere until you find it for less, or find something you like more!
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank goodness! haha...thanks for the help ladies! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    290image Made the Cut!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards