California-Orange County
Options

GARDEN CEREMONY

I've been looking all over and I need to find a ceremony location. We want a garden wedding but all I can find is hotels and churches. The problem is that we've already booked our reception and it seems vendors want to get people who want ceremony/reception, which is fine but makes it a little harder finding something.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: GARDEN CEREMONY

• Options
    kasarinkasarin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you having the reception?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    it's in Fullerton
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ms.ritaliums.ritaliu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have you looked at maybe the arboretum on the csuf campus?  or even a local park?  
    ~Rita
  • Options
    kasarinkasarin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's the Fullerton Parks and Rec website.
    http://www.ci.fullerton.ca.us/depts/parks_n_recreation/planning_a_party/weddings.asp

I've heard Hillcrest is nice. We got married at Vista Park (had the reception at the Summit House), but I believe you can reserve the park without having to do the the reception at the Summit House.Or, ask your reception site if they have other ideas of where people have the ceremony.

Ms. Ritaliu, I just looked up the Arboretum's website and it is beautiful!! I can't believe I went to CSUF and never really visited it.
  • Options
    ms.ritaliums.ritaliu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it is gorgeous! it's totally hidden and not very known.  Definitely a great place to visit, take pics or have a wedding! :)
    ~Rita
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I considered those places and they are really pretty. It's just I'm a little concern there would minor things like... people walking in on accident. Thanks girls for your input! Has anyone heard of the Heritage museum of orange county??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards