November 2013 Weddings

Group Update!

So how's planning going for everyone? Updates?

For us, we're still in a lull. Not much we can do right now. We've already booked/bought pretty much everything. Just waiting for May to get here so we can mail out our awesome STD's.
Anniversary

Re: Group Update!

• Hey Rachel! I've been finishing up finals at school but I finish them today so we're working on booking the flip book station and meeting with the cake.
  • We're mailing our STD in February because a lot of people will be traveling.  We have to find a photographer, DJ and florist.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• We have everything booked and almost everything done.  I still have to put together the invitations and the centerpieces.  I've had a long time to plan and get stuff done.  As a matter of fact, I guess we decided that we didn't have enough going on  with planning the wedding, his son granduating and mine starting high school next year.  Last week, we decided to put a bid in on a house and today we were told that it was accepted.  So many changes and so much to get done, but next year is really a fresh start for all of us.  I'm so excited.
    TJ
  • We did a tasting this past weekend. This is the one I'm leaning towards because of a better deal. Another scheduled in January. We will just wait and see. We are also finishing our Christmas cards. We are sending the STDs out with Christmas cards since majority of the guests live out of state.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have to meet with one more florist, order favours (closer to the wedding), and choose centerpieces and linens in the new year. Other than that I think almost everything is done!
  • Hi, we have booked our DJ, photographer, bakery, venue, day consultant, officicant, and sending out Save the Dates within the next week or so because we are having our wedding in Maine.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2012
    The hall is booked.

I contacted our priest to set up a meeting, although I haven't heard back from him. It IS the Christmas season though and priests have busy schedules so. . .

I contacted a caterer. Planning to meet with them in January.

The (small) wedding party is selected.

I contacted a photographer who is also a good friend of mine and she and her husband have availability. FI and I are meeting with them in January.

We have a budget, picked our color scheme, chose our invitations, chose a band (FI plays with them as a back-up drummer), know what we want for favors, centerpieces, place settings, linens etc at the reception.

I also know who our make-up artist and hair stylist will be it's just too soon to book.

We have our mini-moon, honeymoon, and family-moon destinations chosen (don't ask LOL)

we are not mailing STDs.

We have so much done, if only it wasn't almost 11 months away LOL
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards