October 2012 Weddings
Options

TMI QOTD 4/20

I figured it might be time for a TMI QOTD and because of that, I will do a poll so if you would like to stay anonymous, you can.  :)
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: TMI QOTD 4/20

• Options
    I went with 3-4 but really it varies... our work schedules can really suck some weeks where we actually aren't in the house at the same time for a couple of days running. We both get cranky those weeks lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    October 13, 2012
  • Options
    I went with 3-4. We aim for at least 2 but tend to be in the 3-4 range. Sometimes more sometimes less.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    1-2...we both work night shift and only get about 1 day off together a week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I said 3-4, but some weeks it's more like 5-6. It really depends on our stress level.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think stress can play a big part in things.  I know that if I am stressed, it tends to be less.
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I love how no one put everyday. Lol. I put 3-4 though it definitely varies.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Our schedules are so different it makes it hard....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i said 1-2. FI has full-time work and full-time school so he doesn't have a lot of time...and i'm the type that needs some TLC to get in the mood. :P we can't wait for our honeymoon!
    Wedding items for sale! Check out our website:

http://www.reyestoy.weebly.com

Photobucket

Anniversary

• Options
    It depends with my 11 year old here during the week... Thursday nights is our routine LOL when he is out at Scouts... and every second weekend we go bonkers :P well when we can, we are pretty busy as we are in Montreal every second weekend for my son to visit his father, so that is when we fit in our family obligations, visiting, friends etc... so it varies! BUT we find the time.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_tmi-qotd-420?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:49054a35-5ebc-4f2e-b0d4-4f8db0c09e1ePost:095c0812-7c03-4775-a155-7f9975c1ed5d">Re: TMI QOTD 4/20</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love how no one put everyday. Lol. Posted by hllokttygirl[/QUOTE]

I was wondering if anyone was going to put twice a day!!
  • Options
    We're about twice a week, depending on schedules and stress level.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We are typically 5-6, but there are some weeks that it is 4 times.  It depends on the level of tiredness...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It depends on our work schedules... when we're both off together or not working so hard it tends to be more, but we are both working split shifts - 4 hours in the morning and go home for a few hours, then 4.5 hours at night.  
    We're either both exhausted, stressed, sick, you name it.
    I voted for 1-2 because that's average, some weeks are better, some are worse.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I put 5-6.  But, it really varies.  There are weeks when it's everyday and some where it's only three times.  Typically it's 5-6 I would guess.  He works switch shifts and the overnights tend to wipe him out completely.
    Also I just discovered this monthly board.  Is everyone on here nice?  People don't get as rude on this board as some of the others right? 

Anniversary wedding-1 my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    hllokttygirl - I was wondering if someone was going to put this or twice a day. OMG! I would be jealous.

Seipel12 - Yes, the girls on here are awesome and every one of them are sweet! I stick to here b/c some of the other boards are vicious!!

I put 3-4 times, we definitely always at least twice a week..but usually 3-4.
    weddingpic
  • Options
    3-4 usually. Although I've been so stressed out from wedding planning lately its been a little less. :(

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We're waiting for marriage.
  • Options
    Our work schedules are completely opposite.  I see my FI for about 1/2 per day most days, when he can come home for a meal while working.  The rare occassions that we have the same days/times off we are usually swamped with wedding planning activities.  I voted 1-2 times per week, but it is really more like once... we're both thinking about making career changes so we hope this will change soon.
  • Options
    We're lucky for once a month ... right now we live 2 hours apart and with our conflicting work schedules, we only get to see each other once a week, often times only for a few hours. Overnights, or any alone time at all, is very rare. Can't wait until August, when we're finally moving in together!
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    He works days and I work nights, so we only see eachother Friday night, Sat. and Sun.

It sucks haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • Options
    We have sex about once a month.  Niether of us has a very strong sex drive though and our lives are so stressful and busy that once we get home and eat dinner we just want to sleep.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards