Kentucky
Options

VENUE HELP!!!!

So my fiance and I have decided to change our venue. We want to be married in Berea, because that's where I'm from and the beautiful mountain scenery and artsy vibe is just what we want. It is a beautiful town. But we have no idea where to have our ceremony or reception. We want an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Any ideas? Also, we are on a strict budget.. HELP! Thanks :)
"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul" - Judy Garland Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: VENUE HELP!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The only place I can think of for reception would be Boone Tavern, and I think they are quite pricey.

You may want to check out Ft. Booneborough (richmond) or some local parks and then just rent a banquet hall.  Not sure how much you're looking to spend.  GL!
    Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am look for a nice outside venue in Louisville.  Thats close to cheap hotels.  We have a lot of out of town guest.  Any ideas?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Have you looked into indian fort theatre? I know that the college does some stuff up there and they have an ampitheatre and stuff.  You may need to contact Berea College for that, but I'm not sure. 
        I know that the college hosts weddings so they may have some info for places as well.
       That is really all I know of that isn't just a random place outside.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try the Action Folk Center in Berea or the Area Arts Center In Richmond. Both are affordable for any bride on a budget
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards