Just Engaged and Proposals

JUST GOT ENGAGED!!! JASON AND HOLLY ON JAN, 22ND 2012

SO EXCITIED!!!! PROB A SEPT OR OCT WEDDING IN ,BAHAMAS ...DESTINATION FORSURE

Re: JUST GOT ENGAGED!!! JASON AND HOLLY ON JAN, 22ND 2012

• Congratulations.  I'm sure your excited but you should probably create a new account that doesn't have your last name or just take your first name out of this post.  Internet safety.  Also, please don't continue to type in all caps.  It's annoying to read and it's also internet speak for yelling.  Happy planning!
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ... you type like my grandma types in eMails.

• Congrats and welcome to TK. If you're going to be part of our community there's a few things you should know.

1) CONSTANT CAPITALIZATION IS NOT APPRECIATED - YOU ARE YELLING AT US.

2) Grammar and proper punctuation will get you a long way.
    Anniversary
  • Congratulations!!!

Ditto to what the other PPs said about caps and grammar.
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!! A lot of the girls on this site are nothing but nasty, I mostly use weddingbee to avoid that! The girls over there are super sweet! Good Luck with your planning!!!
  • achiduckachiduck member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_just-got-engaged-jason-holly-jan-22nd-2012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:3447e971-6bba-426b-a873-9117d8d381a0Post:2591a376-e191-4753-9d0f-c1d273b79b7d">Re: JUST GOT ENGAGED!!! JASON AND HOLLY ON JAN, 22ND 2012</a>:
    [QUOTE]CONGRATULATIONS!!! A lot of the girls on this site are nothing but nasty, I mostly use weddingbee to avoid that! The girls over there are super sweet! Good Luck with your planning!!!
    Posted by WannaBe1[/QUOTE]

Honest=/=nasty.

Perhaps you should just stay on wedding bee.
    Anniversary
  • So very happy for you... If you decide on September, start making plans as soon as you can!!  And once again WELCOME.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio - Update 6/8/2012 LilySlim Weight loss tickers

110 Ready to have a Good Time image Final Head Count

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_just-got-engaged-jason-holly-jan-22nd-2012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:3447e971-6bba-426b-a873-9117d8d381a0Post:2591a376-e191-4753-9d0f-c1d273b79b7d">Re: JUST GOT ENGAGED!!! JASON AND HOLLY ON JAN, 22ND 2012</a>:
    [QUOTE]CONGRATULATIONS!!! A lot of the girls on this site are nothing but nasty, I mostly use weddingbee to avoid that! The girls over there are super sweet! Good Luck with your planning!!!
    Posted by WannaBe1[/QUOTE]
    Bawwwwwww

• Welcome! TK is extremely helpful but ditto about the caps and grammar
  • Congrats!  You should be very excited!  I would use all CAPS too!! It's an exciting time, you should be yelling!!  I'm shocked at all the replys on using caps and proper grammer, really?  This is a blog, not Graduate School!  Congrats again and happy planning :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards