New York-Western
Options

help with colors!

Hi girls I'm meeting with my florist next week and I'm looking for some suggestions on colors... We are having an indoor wedding in a rustic venue (wood floors/brick walls) however we are beachy people so our main color we decided on is light blue. We recently picked out bridesmaid dresses: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-Chiffon-Dress-with-Layered-Skirt-F14169 and the color is Capri. I want suggestions for accent colors that we can incorporate in flowers, centerpieces (we are doing some sort of candles), and other decorations. Thank you! :)

Re: help with colors!

• Options
    L&J2012L&J2012 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A soft yellow would look nice for flowers with the dresses, or a pink. I'm sure they would look ok even with the rustic venue. An option for accent colors for decorations would be a shade of brown (the blue, pink and brown together would look really nice).
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like both those suggestions. What time of the year is the wedding?
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    i want to do a rustic feel...where are you having your wedding?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards