October 2012 Weddings
Options

Tasty Tuesday

Anything exciting on the menu this week?  Any good recipes that you would like to share?
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Tasty Tuesday

• Options
    I found a recipe for Honey Infused Ginger Chicken from Skinny Ms that I want to try this week! 

Here it is for anyone else who is interested!

http://skinnyms.com/ginger-infused-honey-chicken/
    Photobucket
  • Options
    We're not doing anything fancy this week, mostly cleaning things out of the freezer and fridge.

Monday (yesterday) - italian sausage patty sandwiches, corn on the cob, roasted potatoes, baked beans
    Tuesday (today) - eating at a concert, going to see Mumford & Sons!
    Wednesday - beef tortellini with marinara and garlic bread
    Thursday - BBQ pulled chicken sandwiches (click), corn on the cob, veggies
    Friday - Sunday - FI is doing the Warrior Dash in Albany, NY, so I'm on my own. 
  • Options
    Nothing exciting going on here, FI is being really strict with his diet right now, so I haven't been cooking too much.
    It doesn't have to be perfect to be everything I want!
    Rings2
    143 Invited image
    88 will be there! image
    55 would rather stay home :(image
    0 Are procrastinating!image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This week is leftovers from the shower!  Then I have baked ziti as a back up if we run out.  So nice only having to get milk this week at the grocery store!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    Last night we went to FI's BM's house for grilled chicken and baked potatoes.

Tonight we're making chicken stirfry. Nothing from a recipe, just some chicken, veggies, and teriyaki sauce with rice

Tomorrow is chicken kebobs on the grill.

Thursday and Friday I work, so FI is cooking and bringing me whatever he decides to do.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We cooked a package of Buffalo Chicken sausage on the grill last night that should last us another night or two and then I'll make salads for each of us.  Might take out some chicken I have in the freezer, in a BBQ Pecan Marinade. 

FI 30th B-day is friday so we have plans to go out friday night, and possibly saturday night.  Sunday is Day 2 of house hunting so we might just pick up something while we are out.
    Follow Me on Pinterest image

Weight Loss Journey Blog- Feel free to read if you like!updated 3/25/12 http://danaslapbandjourney.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    I had a great week planned of meals before I remembered that we were headed to the zoo on thursday and will be out of town doing tux and wedding stuff on saturday!  And then I made a delicous potato soup on Sunday  and it will probably last the rest of the year there is so much! So the only things I really need to make this week are Chicken Pad Thai tonight and then on Friday night I am going to make Pancakes and Bacon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Monday - leftover stirfry
    Tuesday - Ham bone soup (ham and bean soup)
    Wednesday - leftover ham bone soup
    Thursday - Pizza at Mom's
    Friday - Chicken Cordon Bleu
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I don't know how exciting our dinner is but we made Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Canadian Bacon and Pepperoni on them.  They were cheesy and tasty!  Tomorrow is another meeting with our pastor so dinner somewhere in town afterwards.
    62198_4988882445003_1730453872_n
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards