January 2012 Weddings

More Applications for Jobs....

I had to re-apply for the job I had an interview for last week because they decided to repost it. I haven't been able to get in touch with the principal only the secretary. I told them I re-applied and they told me the job would close Friday, unless they repost it next week. I am so confused because they called at least one reference of mine the end of last week, so I thought I would be offered the job. They might have had more interviews this week and decided to go with someone else :(

My dear H told me to keep applying for teaching jobs until I hear back from one of the three schools I had an interview for. So I applied to 13 more jobs yesterday. I followed up on my applications today during lunch. I still have 3 schools to call. It didn't sound too promising when I called the schools though.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: More Applications for Jobs....

• I had a school call my references and then call me 3 weeks AFTER for an interview. I was for sure they weren't even going to interview me b/c why woudl it take this long.
     I think sometimes we just don't know their system.

Good Luck!
  • I know how you feel Megan. Keep your chin up! Oh and you are lucky there are 13 jobs available for you to apply for. Around here there are only a few. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_more-applications-for-jobs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:598e53ca-278d-4e10-bd4d-86f9c1c15a38Post:e12e5fec-1c40-4f38-a8ca-3e7a423ece6a">Re: More Applications for Jobs....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know how you feel Megan. Keep your chin up! Oh and you are lucky there are 13 jobs available for you to apply for. Around here there are only a few. 
    Posted by TaraW1979[/QUOTE]
    yes, this, I think it is lucky if there are 3 between my two cert areas, and Reading just laid off 110 teachers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards