Ohio-Cincinnati

GREAT BM gifing site

If you're looking for bridesmaids' gift ideas, there's a lady in Florida who makes the most stunning jewelry. And for the price it's a steal. I've seen two of her pendants in person and take my word for it, they're fabulous. Obviously no two are alike, so I know my ladies won't be getting cookie-cutter gifts. I've got my eye on two pendants, a bracelet and a pair of rose quartz earrings. Gifting my BMs is ending up waayyyyy under my original budget (yippee!). Happy shopping. And if you're like me, you'll enjoy some self endulgance in addition to gift buying. Here are her two website contacts: TheBeadedJeanie.etsy.com1000markets.com/shops/thebeadedjeanie

Re: GREAT BM gifing site

• edited December 2011
    Ditto shay on etsy being a great place for BM gifts.  I got each of my BMs a jewelry roll from Red Envelope and a different piece of jewelry from various etsy artists.  I can't link to their shops right now because all of etsy is down, but their etsy names are:

littlenatureautumn
    bylynnkrestel
    heatherberry
    CharOuellette

I highly recommend all of the for great pieces of jewelry.

• edited December 2011
    Is there a reason you posted this same message on 10 different boards?  Seems a little suspicious.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes.  Because there's a lady who makes awesome jewelry at a very reasonable price and she lost her job right before Christmas and is attempting to make a living from her jewelry.  Sorry for your unrusting and suspicious mind...just trying to spread the good word, share the savings and help a nice lady along the way.  Are there KNOT rules that say good savings and lovely gifts can be shared ONLY w/ the local community? 
  • edited December 2011
    Posting the same message on multiple boards, especially when you have no connection or posting history on those boards, is considered spam, which violates the Knot's Terms of Service.  It also makes you sound like a vendor. 
  • edited December 2011
    Just trying to follow Prez Obama's sterling example by assisting those who are less fortunate than the rest of us.  Just trying to follow the Knot's sterling example of sharing great, reasonable information w/ fellow Knoties. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards