Missouri

bride G2G for Springfield area brides???

I thought it would be fun, for those who'd like to, to get together and just hang out! I'm personally from Willard area.
Visit The Knot! wedding countdown So excited to be part of my little sisters wedding! She was one that said she was never getting married and never having kids... well guess who's going to be married June 2013??? Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: bride G2G for Springfield area brides???

• edited December 2011
    I am from Springfield and I know of one other regular poster that is from this area thought I have not seen Jill around in a few days. Tell me a litle bit about your wedding, when is your wedding, what are your colors, where are you having your ceremony and reception?
    Married since 5/21/2011
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Gina91Gina91 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wedding is uly 2 of this year, colors are crimson and champagne, ceremony is at Messiah Lutheran church, recpetion is at The Cafe/Courtyard Marriott.
    Visit The Knot! wedding countdown So excited to be part of my little sisters wedding! She was one that said she was never getting married and never having kids... well guess who's going to be married June 2013??? Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I just got an email about the court yard and their special they are having right now. I thought about going to check it out, I am having it in a hotel room but I am not crazy about the room.
    Married since 5/21/2011
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards