New York-Hudson Valley
Options

DJ Recommendation

DJ Serg dj'd my wedding along with special guest Reina and it was a blast, everyone was dancing, and having him MC it as well got the crowd going wild. The music makes it and the best part was that we picked the music selection and had the late Bob Sheppard announce us and it was awesome. He has since closed his Bronx location and is now full time in his new White Plains venue. Very easy to work with in helping plan it to make sure everything works out perfectly.

Re: DJ Recommendation

• Options
    Serg is DJing our wedding as well this year! How much extra was it for Reina? My friends would freak if I had her at the wedding lol
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Tom Destry did our wedding 5 months age. Excellent DJ, all with class.
  • Options
    I don't remember it depends how available she is but he is the DJ to the celebrities ask him who he can get he has a long list of Freestyle artists my friend booked Cynthia she was awesome along with Reina, Kim Sozzi and George Lamond are excellent. Excellet choice you will not be dissapointed.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_dj-recommendation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:e0781197-ff44-40a4-a524-9af06828b514Post:aa890e96-58ed-460a-b380-1b88535126ad">Re: DJ Recommendation</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't remember it depends how available she is but he is the DJ to the celebrities ask him who he can get he has a long list of Freestyle artists my friend booked Cynthia she was awesome along with Reina, Kim Sozzi and George Lamond are excellent. Excellet choice you will not be dissapointed.
    Posted by michaelm0377[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>awesome - we'll have to ask at our final meeting!</div>
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards