Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Hi all

I am  newly engaged guy from Texas and am hoping this site can help me and my fiance plan.  She lives in Minneapolis and I live near Houston Texas.  It is kind of overwhelming with living 1000 miles apart, but I know we can do it.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Sam

Re: Hi all

• Options
    I'm a MN girl marrying a TX guy :)  Just sayin!

Welcome to the boards.
  • Options
    Thanks!!! 
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck with the planning!
    BFP #3 July 2012 = EDD 4/1/2013
    BFP #2 May 2012 = loss at 4w3d
    BFP #1 January 2003 = 9 year old son

imageimage
    ? My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm the lucky lady!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Leslie
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_hi-all?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:fdf586e3-4113-4f8e-ac22-f3af3177ef0bPost:f9f3c893-a617-420c-8703-1d09c2e9900a">Re:Hi all</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm the lucky lady!
    Posted by sassnspark[/QUOTE]

Congratulations!
    BFP #3 July 2012 = EDD 4/1/2013
    BFP #2 May 2012 = loss at 4w3d
    BFP #1 January 2003 = 9 year old son

imageimage
    ? My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh there you are darling!!  So nice to see you here.  Lots of helpful people so far
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_hi-all?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:fdf586e3-4113-4f8e-ac22-f3af3177ef0bPost:f9f3c893-a617-420c-8703-1d09c2e9900a">Re:Hi all</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm the lucky lady!
    Posted by sassnspark[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Hi to both of you and congrats! This board isn't incredibly active right now but I assure you we're pretty quick with answering any questions you have! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    There is a great new place that just opened up in St. Paul called Sixpence Boutique....they have dresses, veils, flower girl dresses, ring bearer suits, jewelry, headpieces, etc. They are REALLY reasonable and the place is adorable!!
  • Options
    Welcome Sam & Leslie, and CONGRATS!
  • Options
    Thanks for all the warm wishes!  Being engaged is exciting and but planning the wedding is overwhelming me.  I appreciate and welcome the advice.  And congratulations to each one of you too!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Leslie
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards