Delaware

YIPPEEEEE!

I WON MY CASE!!!  The courts approved my surgery, along with all extraneous costs!  We found out today, on all days, which is my mom's birthday!  We wrapped up the document and gave it to her as a "gift".  She was bawling, I was sobbing, FI was crying...

Thank you all so much for all the thoughts and prayers.  I see the doctor on June 17th to go over everything.  We don't know if he will want to do another trial session, or go straight the the permanemt implant since I have technically cleared all other hurdles.

The courts approved everything May 14th; technically, the opposing council has 20 days to appeal the decision.  So, until that day comes, I will be on pins and needles, and am asking for a few more prayers until we are totally in the clear!  The lawyer doesn't think they will appeal, because of cost, but until that last day, we won't know for sure.

This is the happiest I have been in a long, long time.  I can't believe that I will actually get to walk down the aisle with no cane, no aid of any kind.  I have been dreaming of this; I can't believe it's actually happened!

Re: YIPPEEEEE!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards