Massachusetts-Boston

Tangerine Creations? Price?

Hi all, My fiance and I are getting married at the royal sonesta in June. Trang Spratt, the wedding coordinator there, recommended Winston Flowers and Tangerine Creations.

We know Winston flowers is one of the most expensive florists in Boston so we aren't even going to bother meeting them. However, does anyone know anything about Tangerine Creations? We are having about 250 (+/- 20 guests) with about 7 bridesmaids and 7 groomsmen.
We also will have a chuppa at the wedding which we would like to decorate.

Our budget is about 2,000 but we would like to keep it small with simple center pieces etc.

Is this possible with Tangerine Creations? If not, can you recommend some other florists?

Re: Tangerine Creations? Price?

• You have a PM.
  • edited November 2012
    Our wedding was much smaller than yours (only two maids of honor, no bridesmaids or groomsmen), so our flower needs and budgets aren't comparable, but I can say that Tangerine did our flowers and they were exquisite. Check out their web site and also their blog, if you haven't already.

I know that I'm not replying to your specific question about whether they can meet your needs within your budget, but I recommend contacting them and arranging a meeting with someone (Martha D. is terrific), even if only to rule them out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards