Indiana-Indianapolis

Re: limo?

• No, but I have used Empire Limo a few times and really liked them. Good luck :)

Engaged May 18th, 2012 Still trying to set the date..EARLY 2014
  • nafallonnafallon member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    We used them for my daughter's wedding and here is the review I gave them:

My daughter was married in Brown County on December 10th and Hoosier Limousine provided the limo service for her wedding. I hired the Phantom Excalibur as a surprise for my daughter and her new husband as she was going for an elegant old fashioned feel for the wedding and reception. Everyone was amazed at the car, wanting to know what kind it was. The car was wonderful and the driver was prompt, courteous and professional. I knew that I had been pleased with how everything went, but in talking to my daughter recently I learned how pleased she had also been. She said that the driver had been wonderful, willing to do whatever they wanted and seeming to only want to make sure that they had a good time. 

I don't know how their regular limo service compares,and they seemed pretty laid back about making the reservation (although I now know they don't rent the Phantom very often so maybe that's why they weren't worried), but everything came off without a hitch.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards